Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 years-old youngest.The report says he plays a lot like Didier Drogba.
5 years contract.join after summer.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=258918&CPID=23&CLID=191&lid=&title=Che+capture+in+Drogba+claim&channel=Spain

Che capture in Drogba claim
by Mark Kendall - created on 28 Feb 2005

Team Pages:
ValenciaValencia have completed the signing of Portuguese striker Joao Moreira who will join the club next season.
The 18-year-old has signed a five-year contract and will leave Estrela Amadora to move to the Mestalla in the summer.
The teenager has spoken of his delight at sealing his move to the Primera giants, but is clearly not overawed by the prospect of battling for a first-team place.
Moreira compared himself to Chelsea's £24 million striker Didier Drogba, and was quick to outline his list of attributes.
"I am a quick, technical striker who is very good in the air, and likes the ball to feet," Moreira stated.
"I am very proud and satisfied to sign for Valencia, and I hope to stay at the club for a long time."
The teenager had trial spells at both Valencia and Real Madrid earlier in the season, but it was the Che who moved to secure his signature on a long-term deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts