Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget people, the game is on Saturday, not Sunday!

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG match.

It's rumoured that Cuper's going to replace Mariga with Dessena with Parravicini, Cigarini, Gasba and Budan all with slight knocks...

If Budan doesn't start, i hope we play with 3 upfront with Lucarelli, and not a 4-4-2 with Corradi up there with him.

I hope Pavarini starts in goal, Bucci's been leaking so many goals recently. He's shown since Christmas that he's past it now IMO.

Siena havn't beaten us in the last 9 meetings...... :scared:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It's rumoured that Cuper's going to replace Mariga with Dessena with Parravicini, Cigarini, Gasba and Budan all with slight knocks...
All of them players are at risk? I surely hope not, because with the same team as on Wed we can give Siena a real challenge.

If the players stated are out, I assume we will begin with this..

----------Corradi - Lucarelli

Pisanu - Morrone - Dessena - Reginaldo

- Castellini - Falcone - Paci - Zenoni

-------------- Bucci

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
The squad for the match:
Portieri

5. BUCCI
99. PAVARINI
1. PETR

Difensori

6. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
24. COUTO
19. FALCONE
28. PACI
13. ROSSI
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

21. CIGARINI
23. DESSENA
18. GASBARRONI
4. MORRONE
55. PARRAVICINI
11. PISANU

Attaccanti

10. MORFEO
20. BUDAN
32. CORRADI
9. LUCARELLI
83. REGINALDO

Only Coly and Mariga are unavailable.
I think Corradi must start the game since his heading skills will help us a lot in this game i think.
Morfeo may can make some impact in the second half...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Pete, you're no lucky charm. Shouldn't have made a thread about it mate. Parma_Malta is our good luck charm :pp

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete, you're no lucky charm. Shouldn't have made a thread about it mate. Parma_Malta is our good luck charm :pp
I beg to differ! Last two match threads i opened were a victory against Udinese and a home draw against Milan!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I wont be here in time but I will watch the game when I come home as usual.
I can see a boring 0-0 here...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Well mates, this could be a break away point for Parma. Should a miracle occur and we happen to win :angel: , it would mean alot to us. I think we'd be pretty much safe from relegation. Not to mention, alot of our contenders play good teams.

Unfortunately I can't see us take full points, a draw is the most likely scenario. But I will believe :hopeful:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would take a draw, but I have some belief that we could go there and win. A loss would be disastrous though, we need to bring Siena back into the dogfight.

I think it will probably end 1-1.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I would take a draw, but I have some belief that we could go there and win. A loss would be disastrous though, we need to bring Siena back into the dogfight.

I think it will probably end 1-1.

Parma are at $4.50 australian to beat Siena... i'm almost tempted to place a bet!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Parma are at $4.50 australian to beat Siena... i'm almost tempted to place a bet!
Decent odds, I wouldn't risk it though, I would be more inclined to go for the draw. On the website I use the draw is at nearly 3/1.
£10 on the draw would make a profit of £18.40, not bad.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude, you need to get that problem fixed. So many of our games are available and they will nearly always be on UUSee.
Maybe it's because you are using a laptop?
Hmmm i guess i could try going downstairs and trying it on my dad's comp... not that he'd let me install it, he's proper scared of downloading and viruses etc...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Decent odds, I wouldn't risk it though, I would be more inclined to go for the draw. On the website I use the draw is at nearly 3/1.
£10 on the draw would make a profit of £18.40, not bad.
Yeah the draw ispaying $2.85.. most likely a safer bet

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Official line ups:
PARMA (4 4 2) - 5. Bucci (V. Cap.); 2. Zenoni, 19. Falcone (Cap.), 28. Paci, 7. Castellini; 83. Reginaldo, 4. Morrone, 21. Cigarini, 18. Gasbarroni; 20. Budan, 9. Lucarelli
All. Cuper
A disposizione: 99. Pavarini, 24. Couto, 6. Antonelli, 55. Parravicini, 23. Dessena, 11. Pisanu, 32. Corradi

SIENA (4 3 1 2) - 1. Manninger; 73. Bertotto; 90. Portanova (Cap.), 15. Loria, 11. De Ceglie; 23. Jarolim, 55. Coppola, 14. Galloppa; 6. Kharja; 7. Fick, 32. Maccarone (V. Cap.)
All. Beretta
A disposizione: 31. Eleftheropoulos; 13. Rossettini, 21. A. Rossi, 8. Vergassola, 22. Alberto, 20. Locatelli, 9. Riganò

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Except for Rossi and Coly not being there I think that is our best team on the field.

FORZA PARMA!!

In Igor we trust! :hopeful: :angel: :strong:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
20 minutes from the whistle and not a big crowd here in the forum!!

Come on Parma fans!!!
Come on Parma!!!
Let this game be our first away win of the year.:strong:

1 - 20 of 152 Posts