Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two hours to the match, it seems we will start with triangle Jovetić, Pazzini, Semioli. Althout Santana for Semioli is still an option.

Let's go for 3 points guys, FORZA VIOLA!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Hopefully Jovetic and Pazzini get the goals they deserve. Osvaldo coming on later and bagging the third would be nice as well ;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
I want just three points!Even X is not good!We are in very good form and we mast take advantage over that!I lake Jovetic and Pzzo,but Semioli is not player I want to see right now!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So in the end Santana will start and we will play in 4-3-1-2 formation. To be honest, I would have expected Santana to be rested before Bayern clash.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would say a typical match against Siena... Pity for Pasqual's bad defending during that corner, we should've brought home at least one point.

Pazzini:Gilardino = figlia di fantozzi:elisabetta canalis :howler:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
From what I read, it was all Siena.
I can still remember the cold day in '05 when we were desperate for points and they stooged us with a Flo goal...

·
Registered
490 Posts
We cant do this anymore!If we want to make somthing this season we mast work much better with teams lake Siena!We were in very good position before this match!We must take advantage over bad form of Roma and keep playing good and achieve againg CL spot!Even Juve is not in briliant form and I belive we can finish abowe tham!But there are more teams that scared me!Napoli and Udineze are very good and thay can put us in difficult situation!So we must playing smart and fight for every point!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Vuki hopefully just a slight hick up I know little consolation dude,maybe santana could've came out with his guitar?:flirt:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pazzini was fined 1,500€ for dive. But noone cares of clear faul penalty on Donadel... :howler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts