Xtratime Community banner

Siena 1-0 Fiorentina

1K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  Scarf 
#1 ·
I never thought Chiesa would play against us in black and white...

Probable line-up:
Lupatelli; Maggio, Viali, Dainelli, Chiellini; Ariatti, Maresca, Donadel, Jorgensen; Miccoli, Bojinov

#6 ·
aleviola said:
do you know if it is being shown in the US? what network shows it in canada?
You should have this website bookmarked: http://soccertv.com/italy.cfm

It appears there will be no U.S. broadcast of this match.

In Canada it will be live on Telelatino, which carries an English-language commentary originating in England (I don't know which network), and later in the week on tape on Fox Sports World Canada. If you have a satelllite dish you may be able to get these in the US.

#8 ·
Big match for us. We cannot afford to drop points against them.

#10 ·
possible lineup:

(3-5-2) Lupatelli, Delli Carri, Viali, Dainelli, Ariatti, Chiellini, Donadel, Obodo, Maresca, Bojinov, Miccoli

Jorgensen and Nakata are also possible options.

Finally we have Maresca+Bojinov+Miccoli attack, too bad Delli Carri also makes his return.

#12 ·
I guess the 3-5-2 lineup is what's keeping Jorgensen on the bench... is too offensive a winger in such a tactic.. there you need players who are more wing backs than wingers like chiellini and ariatti..

In a 3-5-2 I guess I would prefer Jorgensen in the center (I have always loved him when he got a rare chance in this position at the NT) a little in front of Maresca with Donadel or Obodo having their back.. then in the sides we can have chiellini and ariatti as attacking wing backs

#22 ·
we are playing bad !

in defence we lose every duel , flo is a real threat in heading the ball through,
and in passing we dont get two pases after another , the strikes just dont get a good cross.

hopefully we can improve it in the second half with siena one man down

#23 ·
Looks like its halftime and we're down 1-0 (Flo scored in the 6th). We are a man up though so hopefully we'll be able to take advantage. We need these points.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.