Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought Chiesa would play against us in black and white...

Probable line-up:
Lupatelli; Maggio, Viali, Dainelli, Chiellini; Ariatti, Maresca, Donadel, Jorgensen; Miccoli, Bojinov

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
aleviola said:
do you know if it is being shown in the US? what network shows it in canada?
You should have this website bookmarked: http://soccertv.com/italy.cfm

It appears there will be no U.S. broadcast of this match.

In Canada it will be live on Telelatino, which carries an English-language commentary originating in England (I don't know which network), and later in the week on tape on Fox Sports World Canada. If you have a satelllite dish you may be able to get these in the US.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Big match for us. We cannot afford to drop points against them.

·
6,645 Posts
17Michael said:
No Christian Obodo? That's surprising. Good to see Maresca and Bojinov back, and Jorgensen on the wing.
Zoff is no big fan of Obodo. Donadel was his request.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
possible lineup:

(3-5-2) Lupatelli, Delli Carri, Viali, Dainelli, Ariatti, Chiellini, Donadel, Obodo, Maresca, Bojinov, Miccoli

Jorgensen and Nakata are also possible options.

Finally we have Maresca+Bojinov+Miccoli attack, too bad Delli Carri also makes his return.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do all our coaches like Delli Carri so much? And why is Jorgensen on the bench again? I would understand him if he left us in summer.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I guess the 3-5-2 lineup is what's keeping Jorgensen on the bench... is too offensive a winger in such a tactic.. there you need players who are more wing backs than wingers like chiellini and ariatti..

In a 3-5-2 I guess I would prefer Jorgensen in the center (I have always loved him when he got a rare chance in this position at the NT) a little in front of Maresca with Donadel or Obodo having their back.. then in the sides we can have chiellini and ariatti as attacking wing backs

1 - 20 of 45 Posts