Very nice.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
normal for zlatan

·
Scudetto
23,479 Posts
I was expecting a super through ball, which in my mind would be considered a "sick pass".

Nice move whatever it is, but its Zlatan so it doesn't really amaze me :D

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Different kind of sick as it doesn't involve any acrobacy, agility or even that much technical ability. It's just great vision and perfect touch on the ball. Ibra has some of those long ass through passes too actually, but if you like "sick" like that watch a Michael Laudrup video. He was the best at it. :)

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I remember Zizou volleying the ball from the left to Figo on the right and it was inch perfect. :proud: Yeah I know Zizou himself had better passes, but just shows how accurate he was with his passes :proud:

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Go on youtube and have a look at Bocha (Bochini) and El Pibe Valderrama for nice passes. For more recent players, Riquelme.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Zlatan took his taekwondo knowledge and made something out of it on a football pitch :howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was clownish. Nothing to do with football :thmbdown:
Booo!:thmbdown: It's geniuses like Ibra that make football worth watching. He did the optimal thing in that situation and he had the skill, agility and physique to pull it off. Who else could of done this? No one. .

Football at it's most instinctual and purest form. Reminds me of Maradona in that regard. Diego was like that too, always did the "crazy" stuff people had never seen before and could take an impossible ball, control it and pass it forward all in the same movement.

·
Registered
46,111 Posts
Outrageous stuff from Zlatan. Insane.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
nice pass from zlatan. very acrobatic for a man of his size. but then again its not the first time we've seen him do something crazily acrobatic.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts