Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to find Barcas hymn (which by the way is much better then Real´s) and found a song called Olé Barcelona where Frank and Ronald are singing! I sounds like **** but its just as fun!

So, If anyone has heard it dont you agree that Frank and Ronald should BACK OFF!

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I can tell everything about it.
It's Dutch radio-DJ Edwin Evers. He can imitate the De Boer Bros perfectly. Every morging he imitates them in his program, a kind of a sketch. But it really are stereotypes of Frank and Ronald. The song is about life in Barcelona, according to F&R, at least how we sometimes think about them. That means: much money, little work :) Other things they say in the song: "We should let Jan des Bouvrie (Dutch designer) come to Barcelona to design a new bench. There we can put the Dutch guys we can't send in because we can only line-up 11 guys." "Barcelona is a great club, and the two foreigners (=non-Dutchmen) still playing here will have to learn Dutch." It's just humor. Don't take it serious.

And about the melody of the song. I know it's a "Real-song", but I have to tell first it's a well-known "party-song" in Holland. It gives many of us a "Too-much-alcohol-in-Llorett-da-Mar-or-Salou" feeling. (For the guys who don't know: Llorett da Mar and Salou are places in Spain where the Dutch go to. Like Germany has Mallorca and the English have Eivissa/Ibiza) There are Dutch lyrics written for it. In fact: Ruud Hesp's first reaction when he heard the Real-fans sing it was: "Ok, give me a beer, and have a nice party." Simply because of the Dutch way he experienced the song. Later he understood it was a typical Real-song, and a further explanation why the socios didn't like it wasn't necessairy.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
R&B> Could you mail me the song? I've heard it a lot on the radio, and I've also heard it a lot with RealPlayer (Horrible name for a usefull program ;)) but I still don't have it in mp3 :( My mail-address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hahahaha.....I cant stop laughing:D:D:D!!!!!!

R&B, send it to me aswell, plzzzzzzzz!:)
My email address is: [email protected]

Hey, D-fan, that's a GREAT name!!!... actually I got my nickname when I was listening to music by using RealPlayer;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts