Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who replaces him against Betis? Man our captain gotta be the most irreplaceable player in the world.. :scared: Bring up Mora from the B-ranks? Hardly.. Navarro..? :( Probably. Think about it;

Belletti-Oleguer-Navarro-Sylvinho
----------Gerard

against;

-----------Olivera
Fernando-Assunçao-Edu-Joaquin :depress:

It'll be a loooong game. Hope we can decide it early, their defence isn't the best. :stuckup:

Força Puyi! :strong:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Reports say that he can miss up to three weeks, he will have an MRI tomorrow to examine the extent of the injury. Hopefully he didn't tear any ligaments!

Why the hell do we have national teams!!!

I know.... they need teams for Brazil to beat!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
AAA ana beee kanada lil asef il shadeed... I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia... hopefully I am leaving to kuwait then amman on the 23rd april, then start university in london inshallah in october.

In which province are you? How long have you been here?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I hate the NTs with passion... who's gonna pay the salary of Puyol for the next month RFEF or Barça? Bastards...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I don't think Puyol was injured in a tackle, they didn't show anything in replies, it probably was the awful state of the pitch.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
SWEEEEET!!! just what we needed. i knew someone was going to get injured but for some reason i thought it was going to be Eto'o. this just sheds more light on the hole we have in the back. may reinforce in the directors the need to sign another central back. dammit!!

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I don't know about you guys, yet it seems like when it big games for the NT the first player who get injured is a Barcelonista!! it been like this for ages!!

we'll miss Puyol for sure, yet what is more importent for me is, are we gonna miss him for sure in the game, or our players will give up a game like the one against Osasuna and be hero's!!??

I just don't understand why it happen now?! why Puyol??

I hate FIFA :finger: for not choosing the best Pitch in every counrty, some teams play in a ****ing shity pitchs, even street fighters wouldn't fight on it not playing football!!!

hope he'll be there for el Clasico, and I want him to left the ****ing LA LIGA CUP!!

Visca Puyol :strong: :heart:
Visca el Barca :strong: :heart:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
F***!!!!! :scream:
i hate these internationals games :wallbang:
now i fear the worst for the upcoming games especially the Classico :sob:
this injury shows how weak/dependant our defence is,we have NO DEPHT and this summer we MUST buy a good CD!! :mad:

FORCA PUYOL

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
The bright side: It would be sweet to win the Clasico in Madrid WITHOUT some regulars!!! :googly:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
No you guys would be crying like 1 min old babies :dielaugh:

:nono:

Barça without Puyol is still better than Real Madrid

:howler:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts