Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I got to watch this film and I was very satisfied with it, even though as usual, Scorsese leaves you with a dose of uncertainty at the end regarding what really Di Caprio is!

This flick is a must watch. An excellent cast, good direction, splendid.

Anyone ?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I saw it Tuesday and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Its hard to comment on it without spoilers. See it though :)

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its hard to comment on it without spoilers.

That is why I kept my post short, cause there is much more to say regarding this movie.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Absolutely great movie. :thmbup:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Loved it. A must watch.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Great movie, i watched last week and i enjoyed it so much but still there is some uncertainty at the end .
I though Leo was outsanding as usual, impressive performace .

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Great movie.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Great mindfvck.

A lot of people were probably thinking of the possibility that DiCaprio was nuts, including me, but the real surprise was situated in the fact that it was one big role playing game which really brought the movie to another level.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
It was slightly over-rated.
Memento > Shutter Island

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I loved it, I loved it

I went thinking it is a horror movie but I was surprised but thrilled when i found out it was a thriller

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Great great movie, saw it last night. The end is not easy to figure out but this is what I think it was all about:

Di Caprio was insane all the time. Everything was just a role playing game. But at the end he becomes sane again but pretends he isn't so he can get that brain surgery in order to forget everything that happend (his wife killing the kids and he killing her). I watched it with some friends and one of them claims that Di Caprio was sane all the time and that they just mind****ed him. His reasoning is that it all started when at the beginning on that ferry he sais "I could have sworn I had my cigarettes with me" and they started mind****ing him there by giving him their cigarettes... Interesting theory but I'm pretty sure I'm right about how it all went :D And this is so great about the movie, it's a double twist and it leaves you with many questions and a lot to talk about

·
Trolls rule!!!
350 Posts
I thought it was a really good movie. Not what i expected at all and the ending was a real mind bender. I would recommend it to anyone :D

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
It's not as good as I expected it to be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts