Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick to death of listening to Andy Gray go on and on about how Milan are not that great, Milan can be attacked, Milan aren't invincible, if you took out the 3 forward players out of Milan who would they be.

Firstly I'm not quite sure who told him they're invincible, but this is the same man who went on and on and on about how fantastic Real Madrid are, and I can tell him right now Milan are a damn sight better than that joke of a football team right now.

I wish ppl like him would not be so biased on commentating, and even if he hates a team (which he clearly does with Milan), keep an open mind and be unbiased. I might put the TV on mute now.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
I did find the "take out the front three players and there's not a lot to scare you" thing. I think most teams would look a lot less threatening without their 2 strikers and playmaker.

But all announcers have bias, it's to be expected.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Anyone who uses the word 'honest' 50 ****ing times per sentance is an inveterate liar.

I don't think he hates Milan, he is just really ****ing stupid in general.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Barça also sucks without Dinho, Eto'o, Deco, Puyol, Messi, Larsson, Xavi... :pp

Don't pay these idiotic "experts" any attention. Chances are that many of the normal posters on XT watch more hours of football than these fools, and a lot of the time, the "experts" opinions deserve to be ignored.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
yup he is such an ass.......take out lampard,terry,gallas from chelsea and who r they......take out gerrard from liverpool and what r they.....take out henry from arse and who r they......take out rooney from man u and who r they .........BUT TAKE OUT ANDY GRAY FROM SKY AND WE HAVE THE BEST SPORTS NETWORK IN THE WORLD......he is so biased that he thinks english teams r just amazing and if they go out then they dont deserve to go out but were just unlucky

·
Registered
268 Posts
turn the sound off and make ur own commentary, its great when u have mates round...

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
That's about as retarded as saying, "The Ferrari Enzo isn't that fast of a car without its engine." ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
I did find the "take out the front three players and there's not a lot to scare you" thing. I think most teams would look a lot less threatening without their 2 strikers and playmaker.

But all announcers have bias, it's to be expected.

Yeah well playing 11 vs 8 players wouldn't be too hard :pp

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Charlie Nicholas is a legend, him, Frank McLintock and Jeff Stelling are the only things worth watching on Sky. :stuckup:
He wanks himself off every five seconds over Arsenal, of course you'd love him. :yuck: Le God is better than all of them (save Jeff). He talks like he plays, looks like he couldn't give a **** but somehow pulls out some magic. :D

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Charlie Nicholas is a legend, him, Frank McLintock and Jeff Stelling are the only things worth watching on Sky. :stuckup:
feck aff, charlie nicholas is almost as worse as andy gray, heck they belong in the schmeichel league of pundits :lala:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
The guy Green, cant think of his first name on bbc five live is quite un-biased for a liverpool fan.
When i watched six nations that baldy chap for bbc, english guy was so biased english, espically during the irish match.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Depor4Life said:
I'm sick to death of listening to Andy Gray go on and on about how Milan are not that great, Milan can be attacked, Milan aren't invincible, if you took out the 3 forward players out of Milan who would they be.
That 'joke of a team' from Madrid embarassed your side 4-0 last weekend.

What does that make Depor?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
arfy05 said:
feck aff, charlie nicholas is almost as worse as andy gray, heck they belong in the schmeichel league of pundits :lala:

Charlie has the best footballing views and is also the funniest as well, there is no competition at all for him from the other bores they have, admittedly McLintock is quite boring but that is because most of the time he is genuinely worried about the Arsenal current predicament. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts