Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they should, being a fan of rangers I am regularly bored stiff by the opposing teams its nice to know that you can glance around you and see a beautiful young lady rather than old guys(which there are many of anyway). :D ;)

Also nothing turns me on more than a blue belle in a rangers top. :tongue: Man thats a sight to see.:eek: :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:D

Every g/f I've had this year has either been a tim or hates football :rolleyes:

Yeah they should be allowed to watch as long as they understand the offside rule ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deary me tims as gf eh?? tut tut ;)

An ideal future ex-wife could be out there at Ibrox just waiting for me to find her. :tongue:

Ps - nicer on the subway to be close to rather than a fat old man

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
ChelseaBear said:
:D

Every g/f I've had this year has either been a tim or hates football :rolleyes:

Yeah they should be allowed to watch as long as they understand the offside rule ;)
Bull's eye. And they must understand one more thing. A man's center of attraction for 2 hours is football and not she. :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Arvel, my m8 was with this bird he met when he was drunk and she started pulling out rosary beads and everything :D :D :D

Damn right milano77

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gosh not beads!!! Suprised he never caught anything. ;) :tongue:

I do have a liking for nun outfits though. :D ;) :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I don't mind catholics at all to be honest m8, but when CELTIC supporters star pulling out rosary beads and they've probably never been to chapel in their life makes me :mad:

And to cap it all off they were dirty wee cows ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:rolleyes: yeah me neither most are alright.

I'm not religious at all, although my family is. But it doesnt stop me singing the songs. ;)

:devil:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Arveladze said:
I think they should, being a fan of rangers I am regularly bored stiff by the opposing teams its nice to know that you can glance around you and see a beautiful young lady rather than old guys(which there are many of anyway). :D ;)

Also nothing turns me on more than a blue belle in a rangers top. :tongue: Man thats a sight to see.:eek: :D
I have no problem whatsoever. I just have one demand: DOn't talk to me while the game is on:D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:D :D :D

I let them talk to me after we are 2-0 up and the game is tied up ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, I'm a woman (a teenager actually) and I love soccer. The fact that I'm a girl sometimes is object of jokes towards me, when I show I know things about soccer. I mean, maybe I tell my friends how obsessed I am about the Argentina soccer team and they start saying "Who do you think you are? You're pretending to be a soccer fan, shut up!" and other things like that.
I think that's not nice, considering I know more about our team than some of my male friends. And I know what offside is! lol.
Actually, I'm more fanatic than my dad and brothers are, and I am able to make judgments about how teams played, even if you think I'll say stupid things.
Well, lol, just wanted to get that out. I'm not mad or anything, just telling you a bit about me :)
Do you think you'd let me watch a soccer match with you? :)

Ceci

P.S Sorry if I sound stupid, I know you're all males here and that you're older than me, so if I annoy you in some way tell me and I'll just shut up.

·
THE
14,429 Posts
Pah, them being males and older do not give them right to tell you shut up.

Yo, moderators, I'm dissapointed at you. You allow such kind of topics??

Men shouldn't be allowed to watch football since they are fat ugly and mostly drunk and I don't want such persons around me when I watch football.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
my girlfriend is a major football fan and despite never having played the game herself, knows alot more than the so called experts who gather afterwards to talk about the match. the biggest know-it-alls who dont accept her views as much because she is female are normally the ones that know bugger all about football outwith what the sports pages in the days paper says :D

if i go to a game with her we pay hardly any attention to one another, just totally focused on the game but i can assure you when Rangers got the last minute winner against Celtic in the cup a few months ago it was much more pleasant to be hugging and kissing her in delight than some of the guys i go to the game with ;)

plus i met her through football (i came to xtratime to sell a ticket for a match and she bought it) so i wont hear a bad word about females who are interested in footie. And that doesn't just apply to beautiful ones that i fancy :D :howler: :angel: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Bati said:
Well, I'm a woman (a teenager actually) and I love soccer. The fact that I'm a girl sometimes is object of jokes towards me, when I show I know things about soccer. I mean, maybe I tell my friends how obsessed I am about the Argentina soccer team and they start saying "Who do you think you are? You're pretending to be a soccer fan, shut up!" and other things like that.
I think that's not nice, considering I know more about our team than some of my male friends. And I know what offside is! lol.
Actually, I'm more fanatic than my dad and brothers are, and I am able to make judgments about how teams played, even if you think I'll say stupid things.
Well, lol, just wanted to get that out. I'm not mad or anything, just telling you a bit about me :)
Do you think you'd let me watch a soccer match with you? :)

Ceci

P.S Sorry if I sound stupid, I know you're all males here and that you're older than me, so if I annoy you in some way tell me and I'll just shut up.
We're not all males on here although I am, and you are not the youngest either ;) I'm only 16 :) :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
kat said:
Pah, them being males and older do not give them right to tell you shut up.

Yo, moderators, I'm dissapointed at you. You allow such kind of topics??

Men shouldn't be allowed to watch football since they are fat ugly and mostly drunk and I don't want such persons around me when I watch football.
Come on kat, the topic is pro-woman watching football :) I'm not fat, don't think i'm ugly :) But yeah mostly drunk :howler:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well in public, yes but I bet there's still them old fashioned husbands who lock their wifes away at 3pm on a Saturday ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
On Brøndby Stadion were I watch my footy ;) there are many women in all ages. Also on the stands were the more fanatic fans are. So I really can't see the problem here. Well that's maybe because I/we don't have a problem here in Denmark :D.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
It's the same in Scotland...I don't think this thread is what the title suggests. It's more a celebration of woman at football and how could we possible cope without them ;)

Unfortunately I got loads of guys around me so no kisses :( Not that I'd want them anyway from the lot that sit near me :D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
ChelseaBear said:
Unfortunately I got loads of guys around me so no kisses :( Not that I'd want them anyway from the lot that sit near me :D
:dielaugh:

The oldest member of 'Brøndby Support' is btw a woman :eek:;).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts