Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what do you think now?Could we of brought someone in the market or in hindsight was our squad good enough as you see it.The Injury to Sheva will prove to be a costly one given the problems upfront but it does leave a question open.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
No.
Mostly cup tied and overpriced players. Do the business in summer.
Though I would have like Mascherano in Red&Black as he isn't cup tied and Argentine league ends full year, so the above mentioned doesn't apply.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
De Sanctis and some of his colleagues... and I am not talking about the keeper ;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
did you sign Jankulovksi officially for next season? I think Milan has a good enough squad without signing anyone this january. I just think some players are out of form, but its just a matter of time before it all starts clicking again.

As for shevchenko being out injured, you still have quality strikers at the club, so once they find form, you'll be right.

Realistically, Milan has a great squad regardless.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We need more input from players such as Tomasson and Crespo they need to keep the scoring going,The chances are there but we're simply spraying far to many chances.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Our transfer policy is false. Recent results prooved that. Galliani made several mistakes by not signing a striker or attacking midfield [best options were Tevez, Gila or VDV]. Injuries we have now prooved this statement in harshest way :(

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Nobody should of signed anyone.

What you should HAVE noticed, however, is that Milan have the necessary depth in their roster, and I think they're just going thru a bad patch. After all, these are the same blokes that thrashed Fiorentina 6-1.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
bono said:
we shoudl have signed Bojinoff but I am Bulgarian so forget it :D

indeed the bulgarian has shown enough talents to convince people that he's capable to be in any big team now.

second punta is sth i've been calling for ages now. :rolleyes: Well, rumours about gila seem never stop.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Getting Gila during January i think would've been a good move, considering Sheva is out and Inzaghi is recovering.

But you tied up Jankulovski for the summer who will be a great addition.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gila would've been great but at the same time we would've screwed Parma in which we didn't want to do I'm sure.Also I couldn't see a massive name arriving in January.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I don't think we'll sign anyone during the winter transfer window, but Marek & Gila are almost certain to join us this summer. Should there be (God forbid) :nono: further injuries to our strikers, the only sensible decision would be to recall Borriello back from loan

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Usually I dont like winter signings. But for this year I would have liked Bojonov.

I allways said that I wanted a target player in Milan, we do have that now in Crespo. He aint what he used to be , apparently, but I still think that he can be a very very usefull player for our squad if he was given the 3:rd strikers role for next year.

But I changed my mind about how I want our attacking lineup to look like come next year. The more I watch Milan, the more I agree with those calling for a creative second forward to play behind Sheva. There for I´m not so keen on Gillardinho anymore thogh he is a world class player .We lack creativity in the final part of the field. When Kaka is out of form than we fall heavily. Bayman is right when he says that Kaka cant do all by himself.

With Bojonov we could have had that extrat creativity and we could use Crespo in those situations when we need a pure target plasyer. Such a pitty that we let him slip away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts