Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should we move for Nesta or keep going with Cordoba and Matrix.
I say move for Nesta.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nooo... Materazzi has a few weaknesses, and I rather have Nesta. Nesta is way better than Materazzi, and we should include him in a deal, 30 million euros + Matrix for Nesta...

Nesta is an excellent defender, and I think he will definetly leave Lazio

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He never said that a newspaper said he said that here is the official quate from inter.it:
MILAN – Here's what the Italian sports press is saying about Inter's movements on the transfer market:

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Roberto Carlos and Alessandro Nesta are Inter's two main objectives, although president Massimo Moratti has said the Lazio central defender is an economically unfeasible target.

Corriere dello Sport writes that Argentine striker Hernan Crespo could be on his way from Juventus to Inter, and that Vieri could therefore return to his old club in what would be a sensational player exchange.

Tuttosport refers to a deal that would bring Atalanta's 24-year-old midfielder Luciano Zauri to Inter, a player that already seemed to be on his way to Juventus.

Inter.it is only quating this from the news papers this is not official even if it is on Inter.it.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nesta-Cordoba is the dream. Hope it comes true. I have nothing against Matrix he has done a good job this season but Nesta is Nesta and Cordoba is beter than Matrix.

·
Registered
320 Posts
There is no doubt that Nesta would be great in the long run, but it would take some time for Cordoba and Nesta to get used to each other. And we need results now so i say we should keep our current central defenders

·
Registered
181 Posts
NESTA, COCO & R.Carlos, Cafu - ????

Materazzi is a good defender !
But ! NESTA is the best !
The Cordoba-Materazzi duo worked well for INTER last season !
But I think that Nesta-Cordoba duo would perform the best of the world !!!!

Then in the left back !
though being a fan of R.Carlos !
I think that COCO would be the best solution for INTER !
Coco is a serie experienced player !
R.Carlos is a defensive player !
If we play R.Carlos, then we would have to play kinda defensive midfielder in the left wing !
But if we play COCO, then we can play Recoba, or any offensive winger !
Can't we get both R.Carlos and COCO !!!!
We can sell Recoba instead !! WE SHOULD NEED A BALANCED TEAM !

_________________TOLDO___________________

J.ZANETTI____NESTA______CORDOBA____R.CARLOS

???????___C.ZANETTI_____????????________COCO

_____________VIERI_____RONALDO____________

Who might play on those ?????????? :
Emre, Dalmat, DiBiagio, Makelele, Conceicao, Ljungberg, Eriberto, CAFU !!

Getting Cafu is very difficult ! THOUGH Cuper wants him !
But Cafu would be the best solution to make our team balanced !

J.ZANETTI____NESTA______CORDOBA____R.CARLOS

CAFU_____C.ZANETTI_____????????________COCO

OR EVEN LIKE THIS :

J.ZANETTI____NESTA______CORDOBA______COCO

CAFU_____C.ZANETTI_____????????_____R.CARLOS

J.Zanetti and Coco are both good attackers than defenders !
By the way can we play Cordoba, Ronaldo, R.Carlos and Cafu all at once !!
What are the rules for non-europeans !!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
nesta?? with juve getting cannavaro (almost a done deal!), i think we have a better chance to get him...although Real, Man Utd, or even Milan are still interested in him...but i think Real is seriously looking for someone else...Man Utd may not be willing to pay that much $$$ for a defender and who knows if Nesta wants to move to England or not...i don't know about milan but i think either nesta stays at lazio or come to INTER!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nesta would never go to a ****ty league as the english. He will play calcio in Italy,,, and I am almost sure he will move... he will not stay with SS Lazio.

Materazzi though is a big fan of Lazio... so move him in the other direction

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
what is the problem with Materazzi? He had a bad season?

I wouldnt say so. He did well, & he will just do better.

On the othert hand, Nesta is not going anywhere. In all probability, Lazio will sell Crespo to cover up for the financies.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Its a tough question but I think that Nesta could be very usefull for Inter in a long perspective. Matrix then has to leave in a cash plus exchange deal.........:undecide:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
No thanks. Matrix has grown to be one of the most important player and I don't care if Nesta is on the block to leave but Matrix is our very own star, you all need to stop being greedy because I am sure Matrix had an equal season to Nesta and if not so he had an even better season. :)

Let's cut off the bullocks and go for what we really need, a left back and a backup DMC. :cool:

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We never said we don't need an lb but I would buy an lb,Nesta and a dm.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I personally dont if Inter would make a move for Nesta. I mean not only Lazio are not putting him up for sale, but if he was he's price tag wouldn't be less than 45 millions euros. And I would really dont if Moratti is prepared to make any large bids. I think he would maintain the team that reached the maintained league leaders for most of the season. Yet if he did, then that guy is just crazy!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would not be 45 million euros because we would probaly give Matrix in exchange. I would make this deal. I truly hope to see Nesta and Cordoba as the new cd partnership next season.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nesta should stay at Lazio. Lazio is one of the big teams in Italy and I think it´s just sad when a star player leaves one big club for another in the same country only because the club has one bad season. Thats one of the main reasons(don´t have any patience and changing players all the time) why Italian teams don´t get any consistancy and thus fail in Europe.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if we were gonna make a bid, it would be something like matrix+adriano+a lot of cash for nesta...i think lazio probably would make this trade if cragnotti needed cash and wanted adriano...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts