Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in ABOLA that Drulovic played 51 games for us! thats insane! Now I love Drulo, I believe he is the most skilled player on our squad but you guys think that we should limit him in his playing time? I think he would be more effective doing what Clayton does now...a 2nd half attacking sub...Remember in November-December when Santos was doing that with Drulo...we all know how good we were playing then....what do u guys think?

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

J

·
0 Posts
Yes true Marcoa R.Junior was our left wing and Drulo would come on as a destroyer,yes we do have another left winger Santamaria
Clayton,Folha,R.Junior
also paulo ferreira on loan 2 Farense...

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
Registered
646 Posts
In my opinion Clayton's better through the middle, Folha is definately not good enough to start and R Junior is not that hot and has been injured alot.

You could change your formation of course, but none of the guys you mentioned are good enough to replace Drulovic in my opinion

J

·
0 Posts
Dani Portista, Santos was using Junior mainly because that Drulovic doesn't have so much Resistance,Junior runs more,can takle but doesen't have a golden Left Foot like
LJUBINKO DRULOVIC

VIVA DRULOVIC

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

D

·
0 Posts
After the Sparta Prague win (2-0), German commentator's called Drulo "the joker" :) (German TV showed most of our group's CL games).
I was personally pi**ed of with FS when he put Rubens Junior at left wing, I think Drulo is much more effective and just think of all the goals we have scored via the Drulo-Jardel route.
And remember that goal vs Hertha. He showed that he may be lacking pace, but he still has the skill and composure at the top level.
I would say keep Drulo unless someone new comes or Junior proves he is better.
I personally feel we need more players like Drulo, otherwise we end up with 11 Portuguese speaking players, we need more physical players and ease up on the technical players like the Portuguese & Brazlians.

VIVA LJUBINKO
VIVA O PORTO

·
Registered
595 Posts
Porto should use Drulovic, with the appropriate limits. As an attacking player he can't run the 90 minutes anymore, but he can give a lot of help with his technical experience in crucial parts of the game.

Aloísio was supposed to be fimished as a player, but look at all he did this season! And he signed for one more year...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts