Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been some informations in media these days that something is going on between Lucarelli and Livorno.I thought that is all because of the Parma-Livorno match,but in Gazzetta,Lucarelli said that his return to Livorno depends to Ghirardi and than day after he denied that.
But,here is Spinelli who says the same thing, "Ghirardi is the key", and confirms that Livorno is very interested,and suggests that the job can be done in form of loan swap but doesn't mention any specific Livorno player.Media speculates that Tavano could be that player and I would accept it hapily,not to mention that Tavano is 4 years younger than Lucarelli and also we have Paponi who can play Luca's role,so in that way we would have more dinamic and technicaly gifted attack.
Also, if we could sell Lucarelli for a decent amount of cash than we could invest that money in younger forward and also in central midfielder.
Discuss!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I don't see the added value of Lucarelli this season. If we get a good sub, Crespo (dream onnnnnnn), we can let him go.
He also looks too heavy.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Sell him if we can get a good replacement for him. The good thing about all this is that his brother will surely leave too. :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Both Lucarelli's to go, get Tavano and Pulzetti!
I'd love it if the pair left and we got Tavano, i've always been a massive Tavano fan, i think he brings pace, creativity, work rate, and fantastic goals! lots of them! so yes Tavano gets my 1 million percent backing!
Pulzetti would be a nice addition as well for Alessandro, he's useless and we've got more than enough to cover for him being gone, Troest, Rossi and Pambianchi.
Livorno could do with a defender anyways!
You should make this a poll!
Nice idea Josh ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
We can only win by him leaving.

+1 A heavy burden on the attack is released
+2 A heavy burden from the defence will leave (A lucarelli)
+3 We will get more dynamic plays with Papo/Paloschi/Regi upfront.

+4 Cause it's logical

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Fiorentina linked with him today as well, Joveticccc???????!?!?!? on loan? He'd get us back up, he's amazing and consistent.
Or we could get Storari for Luca, suits me.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
You've got to think that Lucarelli is most likely the highest payed player in the division. I am sure Ghirardi could do with shifting him also.

If we can get a mobile forward who can score goals then I would sell him. I am sure there are options out there who would cost us a lot less than Cristiano does.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I don't know if FM09's wages are accurate, but man, Luarelli is earning £23k or something crazy like that on it. I almost wept, until I sold him for £4m :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Eric Bekoe, he grabs millions of goals in Nigeria or wherever he plays, he's 21 and definitely mobile.
Tavano is my first choice, i'd like to see Bernacci come to us, i quite like him, he's big, works hard and scores lots of goals.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah you're from Montenegro, you know how good this kid is, he can do everything :D
He scored a hat-trick in the Uefa Cup at 17 for Partizan didn't he?
He dribbles, passes, scores, runs, crosses, everything. He'd be perfect on loan but i don't see it happening.
To be honest Kris Boyd from Rangers would be great for us, sure he doesn't run or make anything, but he's possibly in the top 10 finishers in world football, seriously.
He is always on the bench, but if he started every game for us he'd have about 35 league goals a season every single year, he's out of this world, yeah maybe the SPL doesn't have the best defences in the world, but he'd do the business in Italy. He puts away 9 out of 10 chances. In the only season he started every game he got 20 in 21 games, not bad considering that was when we signed him in the January window that season.
He's always coming off the bench and scoring goals, he doesn't work hard or link play, but he will get you 20 goals a season every single year, easy.
Most of the appearances on his goal record are from the bench.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Boyd

·
Registered
639 Posts
The point is if we get rid of Lucarelli,then which player would come to replace him?
If there is reliable candidate,I don't mind No.99 jersey's disappearing in January next year.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Eric Bekoe, he grabs millions of goals in Nigeria or wherever he plays, he's 21 and definitely mobile.
Tavano is my first choice, i'd like to see Bernacci come to us, i quite like him, he's big, works hard and scores lots of goals.
I can't say I like Bernacci at all. I watched him a few times. a few seasons ago, and he spends far too much time trying to con the referee. I hate this sort of player, this is another reason why I am not keen on Lucarelli.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah you're from Montenegro, you know how good this kid is, he can do everything :D
He scored a hat-trick in the Uefa Cup at 17 for Partizan didn't he?
He dribbles, passes, scores, runs, crosses, everything. He'd be perfect on loan but i don't see it happening.
To be honest Kris Boyd from Rangers would be great for us, sure he doesn't run or make anything, but he's possibly in the top 10 finishers in world football, seriously.
He is always on the bench, but if he started every game for us he'd have about 35 league goals a season every single year, he's out of this world, yeah maybe the SPL doesn't have the best defences in the world, but he'd do the business in Italy. He puts away 9 out of 10 chances. In the only season he started every game he got 20 in 21 games, not bad considering that was when we signed him in the January window that season.
He's always coming off the bench and scoring goals, he doesn't work hard or link play, but he will get you 20 goals a season every single year, easy.
Most of the appearances on his goal record are from the bench.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Boyd
Honestly,I am delighted with Jovetic.Along with Mirko Vucinic, he is rated as a greatest star of our national team and he is still 18 years old.But the thing that impresses me most of him is that he has a great heart, he is a fighter.As you said, he runs, passes,dribbles,shoots,in a word he has everything to become a great player.Unfortunately,guys in Fiore know that very well,so it would be very hard to get him.In my opinion,Parma would be an excellent place for him to raise and develop.But, at the end, who knows;)?By the way,ParmaScozia,do u play FM 2009?Are there any new wonderkids suitable for Parma:dielaugh:?
I also read somewhere that Parma scouts are in Argentina these days and that we can expect some reinforcements from Apertura.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just read in a Danish paper that Troest wants to leave Parma as soon as possible. He says that Guidolin plays with a 3 man defence, which doesn't suit him at all. "I want to leave Parma and Italy, and even though the coach says he wants to keep me, I think they would let me go if another club calls. He ensures that he hasn't been treated unfairly by Parma, but he wants to play every week.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Maybe they went for Diego Buonanotte:) dream for us!
Two players that we could get on a loan are Bojan Krkic and Giovinco and i if we need money for them i would definitely sell Lucarelli for them :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I don't play FM actually! But i do have an eye for young talents!
I said Drenthe would go far after seeing him at the Toulon tournament a few years ago, Rodney Sneijder, Giacomo Bonaventura, Yanis Tafer, Timothee Kolodziejczak, Andrea Poli, Vincenzo Fiorillo, Nikola Gulan, John Fleck, i've watched them get better and better through their youth sides, and in not too long most of them will be big stars.
If it was me at the helm of our side, i'd get a younger, more reliable striker, what about someone like Okaka, i always rave on about him but i've watched him quite a few times for Italy, and i saw him once for Roma where he made a fantastic assist for a Roma goal. He is a very very powerful forward, he scores goals, makes clever runs, links play as well as any young Italian forward, and most importantly, wants the ball all the time.
Krisztian Nemeth would be a good shout on loan as well, he's amazing, he isn't the biggest, but my god he can hold up the ball, he's a little target man.
Wouldn't mind getting Tavano though, i'd love that.
Aiman Napoli from Inter is meant to be world class from what i've read, he had a better goal record than Balotelli when they played together, so yeah :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I must admit that you are very well informed;).Speaking of Okaka,I also have a good opinion of him.That few times I saw him playing,he was one of the best players on the pitch.He dribbles well,also his pace and passing is good.
In my opinion, Parma should give, as more as possible,chance to young players,especially Italian youngsters.We must pay more attention to Italian U-21,U-19 and U-17 and also to South American market.Something like Udinese style.But,on the first place we need experienced D.S.,I hope for Rino Foschi,knowing that he has a good relation with Ghirardi and he is currently unemployed after his experience with Genoa and Palermo.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Foschi would be an excellent appointment. I still don't know how we have the trolls Berta and Zamagna at the club.

Scozia, you do seem very well informed, where do you watch the youngsters play? I used to love watching the kids, especially around the time of Dos Santos and Vela in the Mexican youth team, but since I have lost contact altogether with anything outside of Parma. It's only this season where I have started watching neutral games again (other than the EPL).

I love Udinese's set up, I wish we could build back from the ground up this way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts