Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have the slightest doubt about this...he should be the first name in our team sheet.I knew he was good but yesterday I was tottaly convinced about his value.

I know he is not EU but I suggest we get rid of Bolano and give his place to Alex.We have enough defencive midfielders already with Almeyda,Lamuchi,Appiah and Boghossian...

Have we overloaded our midfield?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Definitely we should play Alex from the start! By loaning him out I think we take a chance that he will play a gorgeous season and might prefer another option to Parma if (and when) he gets huge offers.

But what are we gonna do with Ortega then? Seems like time is gradually running out with his selling... Any clue? Is he linked with the Husain deal or is there something else cooking for him?

G

·
As far as Alex is concerned, if the guy is a consistant star for the Brazilian national team(playing against top international competition) why should we loan him out? I know that the style of Seria A is different than the Brazilian league, but a good player is just that. Let him compete with Micoud as the starting playmaker. If Malesani is not comfortable with him starting right away, let him sit the bench for the beginning of the first few games and sub him towards the end so he can get a feel for the style of play.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yep you are right VA, but i think Malesani wants to give mICOUD A full chance, whit Lamouchi as a backup.

I don't think it's a bad idee to loan him out, but then we really must loan him out right now, not in 2 months...

I don't know anything about Ortega right know.

G

·
i think alex should join this year he is the creative player i tried to tell u i saw him against argentina he was great

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kari,even if Alex gets loaned out he will not be able to move.He has a contract till 2005 so Parma has to agree to a transfer IF and WHEN we decide to move him.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Amo, I KNOW there's a long contract with Alex (great :):):))... but I'm not naive enough to think that deal will hold, if Lazio or any other big spender will offer enough $£€ after this season AND Alex says he wants to go instead of joining Parma who were (hypothetically I hope) stupid enough not to play him right away but loaning him to e.g. Napoli. That's what I really fear - that we loan Alex out and he will not be happy. And rightly so since Malesani says the squad might already be overcrowded (without Alex).

I might be wrong, but I guess Crespo had just signed a long contract with Parma...before he moved out? And I might recall a few other contract-dumping moves as well...

So let's hope Parma and Alex can together wisely agree on starting the season with Parma. That would be the best choice - I think Micoud and Lamouchi would get the best out them in case the competition at the playmaker position would increase ;).

Again Ortega - he'll be training with the team right? What are we gonna do with him?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know,this is starting to get weird...what are we going to do with Ortega if we dont sell him?

We are overloaded I'm afraid...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now they have 3. :)

We should exactly worry,Alex is better than Alenichv and Deco so he will play.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Why Porto?

Why? The portuguese league isn't exactly what he needs to get used to the european game. I would have prefered France, Spain or Italy for him...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Portuguese league is ok and Porto can offer him competitive CL football.

I dont think he will have the slightest problem to break into their line up...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
new rumours sais he will go on loan to porto........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts