Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u think?? not jusyt about nielsen but in general, can foreign coaches establish to our mentallity or do we have to use Israeli ones?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
This is a good question, because I am not sure there is so much problem with who is the coach, rather how big is our lack of talent, though Nielsen is a horrible coach, but you asked in general. But at the end of the day we do need an Israeli coach to put up with our mentality as they call it, such as Kashtan. He is not a sissy like Nielsen and his toughness is exactly what our lazy NT needs...

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
The situation might be comparable to the one in Estonia a couple of years ago. The NT had a row of bad foreign coaches and terrible results. They tried also some local ones but as they were just incompetent they had to search abroad. In Estonia there is a slightly smaller choice of course than in Israel and I don't know the Israel local coaches' abilities. But the former Van Gaal's assistant manager who was carefully chosen by Estonia and offered a tempting contract proved to be excellent. The NT players have in general so bad skills that you just feel embarrassed of their ball control etc. but great tactics was what they needed to start getting results. It proves that there still are good unproven coaches available out there;).

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Bailemos, there as enough good coaches in Israel. The problem starts with a corrupted FA and the laziness nature of the Israeli player.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Well I believe is better to have a local coach since he knows better the players and also he could manage with local pressure. but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't have a foreign coach. In the moment I think Dror Kashtan should be the manager

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
A Foreign coach is good, it gives us the edge we need. It shows the critics world wide that we are truly professionals and on top of that our coach as got a remarkable carrer...

but one must realize that Foreign coaches, although agreesive and affirm to there stuff, have never really been successful key to any NT. NT needs a coach who is LOCAL and perhaps the Assitant Coach can be Foreign.

The reason is that, when picking players....a Local coach is much more familiar with the players than a foreign coach is. He has the edge that we need in trying to aquire new talent plus getting old talent in order to win! :)

Israel can manage off something like that. and its only a matter of time when it will! :)

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
what good coaches have israel??

whats with ronny rosenthal, he was a good player and he also would be a great coach.

what do you think about??

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Dror Kashtan is the best coach in the country, has the most title and the most respect from the players. Should be the coach of the NT.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Dror Kashtan is good :)

i think he knows the leauge very well and can set up a good team with low maintance fees :) i respect him and feel that he is going to do good :)

Neilsen on the other hand, cannot communicate througly with his players and is not very specifc and more analog with the players! :)

For refusing to put a good goaline like Shavit Elimelech in the net is unacceptable. For treating benyaoun bad is morally unacceptable...for not even giving MIZRAHI A CHANCE IS INSANELY AND PURPOSELY UNACCEPTABLE! To have an assistant coach who is foreigner is ok, but not head coach! :D

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For once Kappa makes 100% sense, Kashtan WILL be the next NT manager, the question is only when. Other good names are Grant, Shpigel, and such..

Ronny Rosenthal is an agent and lives in England.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
This is truly a landmark day for me :proud: :proud: never had such a standing obvation, especially on Xtratime!

What players does Ronny Rozenthal be an Agent for? Any good names?? Does he do strickly for soccer or does he be an agent for other sports? Is there any Israeli players on his wing! :)

I heard there is this israeli sports agents, named Pinkas something, but i forgot...he is the agent of Tikva, Tal, Berkovic and Revivo! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts