Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel playing in an italian league and being feeter clubs to the national side i feel young italian players is what we should be concentrating on not goin overseas to import players a couple in every team is good but i rekon the old fifa rule should come back into place.

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Well, all I have to say is that we should have the best players available. If we can have ten foreigners, let's have them. If the rule changes, then we should concentrate on Italian players. The most important thing is to stick with the same nucleus for more than one year and add a couple of new player. If Rivaldo is coming, our midfield can't play the way it does now and bringing in a new system every season is too difficult.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We should focus on bringing more italians to the team but make it real slow without destroying the great heart of the team.

If Stankovic leaves, it would be sad but he is not irreplaceble and Baronio or Fiore instead wouldn't be bad at all.

But really I don't see so many italians players that are available that could be useful. Of course there is Fiore, Baronio, Lucarelli, Cassano, Cois, Di Michele, Vanoli but they would all be real expensive. Compared to say argentinian, brazilian and uruguayan players I have to say that there a lot more to chose from here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts