Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,101 Posts
Yeah I agree. Shevchenko and Inzaghi should start and Tomasson should come on as a substitute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
tomasson will be the biggest flop this season!!!
he wont be gingen a fair chance wiyh inzaghi and sjevtjenko up front

the position behind the strikers he has other concurrence from rui costa and pirlo and maybe seedorf

tomasson will be sold next season to an premair league club:greed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,868 Posts
Well, Tomasson should be given a chance, but Inzaghi too!
There hasn´t got to be 2 fix strikers. It could change according to the opposition´s defence and stuff like that.
I´d like to see Kutuzov too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,410 Posts
It all depends how much time he will be given ... ad baring injuries I can't see him playing more than the two JMs did ... both Pippo and Sheva are sacred cows (and rightly so, in my openion) and untouchable. So, I can't see how JDT could have a better season than JM! And I am not sure he is a better player ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Sorry man but sheva is pure silky skills, pace, vision and all that.

JDT is a big guy, strong, good in the air, great finisher, can hold 2 defs at a time.

Do u know why shve awas so devesating in his first 2 years? HE ahd bierhoff big german ass, being amrked by 2 defs so he was free.
now sheva is being marked by 3 defs....JDT can change that...

also pippo was great last year but i think JDY can do better


Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,452 Posts
Sheva-Pippo are starters for sure.. But Tomasson will get a fair chance if he´s patient. Hopefully many games, injuries and such things ocure during a season. Who knows? He might even become regular if he takes his chances.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
JDT will get his chance. With milan playing in the Champions league, they would be needing all three.

Anyway in the important matches, I don't see JDT starting in front of Pippo.:) , Provided he is healthy.

Ciao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
justaboy said:
tomasson will be the biggest flop this season!!!
he wont be gingen a fair chance wiyh inzaghi and sjevtjenko up front

the position behind the strikers he has other concurrence from rui costa and pirlo and maybe seedorf

tomasson will be sold next season to an premair league club:greed:
I think your right. I didn't really enjoy Tomasson in the last few years. Technically en tactically he's not very gifted. He knows to run and when to run, but basically that's it.

But hey, you guys at Milan are known for buying players on free transfer basis and selling them not much later...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,452 Posts
Eddy Fräser said:
I didn't really enjoy Tomasson in the last few years. Technically en tactically he's not very gifted. He knows to run and when to run, but basically that's it.
He´s not a technical wonder but he doesn´t have to be.. Pippo isn´t, he just knows where and how to run, like Tomasson.. That means they are both tactically very gifted in my oppinion. The only thing that seperates the two strikers is, Pippo´s more deadly in front of the goal I guess.. To score goals however you don´t have to have a great technique
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,410 Posts
Laudrup said:

To score goals however you don´t have to have a great technique
Well this is just the fairest staements - Gerd Muller, Paolo Rossi, Toto Schilachi, Oli Bierhoff, Stocihkov etc. The list goes forever ...
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top