Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they should.
Englsih football got banned, why should't the turks be banned now? Killing cowardly football fans....and the police neglecting help..
give us your opinion!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont think that banning all turkish teams from the Europian Cups would be fair.I mean if two idiots reacted THAT harsh to an equal idiotic challenge by a couple of drunk english fans this doesnt mean that all turkish fans are that way...there are idiots everywhere,and the victims could be from the opposite side as well...

These things take football 10 years back...its a pity that people dont see football as fan but as an out of field war...

The Heyzel disaster was different,the english have made several bad things these days and that was the final hit for UEFA which ban them until they behave themselfs.

Maybe ban Galata Saray but not all turkish teams...

and I REALLY hope the idiots who murdered the Leeds fans would get arrested and die in jail.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
NO they should not be banned. If Gala fans get out of fans again (and I don't mean murder, but just violent) then Gala should be banned.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I think only galatasaray should be banned... Okay Leeds fans were no angels but hey does that mean if I just give you a bad look (I know Leeds fans did not do that and they did more) I have the right to kill you ?
Its only fair like all other teams get banned for doing something wrong... and its only Gala because they grew arrogant after that run in the cup.. They think they are something like the big teams... Thats why they are doing stupid stuff like that.

What I am wondering about now is after all this happened and the match was played, when Gala scored they still celebrated :(, I mean if they were normal human beings they would at least not celebrate for the people their fans killed... :( :(

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Sabry don't be ignorant! it weren't Gala fans just some group of ****less men!

Galatasaray had nothing to do with it. And we're the least arrogant team in Europe!

If Leeds had scored they would celebrate 'in honour of the victims' and they'd say they would win it for them. now they're losing they're saying they don't give **** about the UEFA cup

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sabry this is bull****!

I can understand your frustration but the killers were Galata-Saray fans,this of course doesnt mean anything for Galata-Saray fans in general.Thats clear...

------------------

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hagi, concerning your ignorant part I better not answer you or this will grow to a fight... (but remember I did not insult you :()..

Ok here is my theory, how about if one of your friends is a bit crazy and he decides to do some foolish thing like what Leeds fans did, do you expect to be walking in his funeral several days after that ? Whatever they did and I know English fans have a problem of teasing the opponent NO ONE ever deserves to die for a soccer game..
So what if Leeds celebrate Hagi ? Their fans were killed ? So you want Gala to kill and they not even celebrate in the honour of the dead ?
Hagi, you were the least arrogant team in Europe, now after the successive victories I am afraid not, I have lots of Turkish friends who support Gala, and unfortunately you should see them watching Gala's matches , here is a part:

Before the Match :
"Dont worry man, Gala is the best team now, they will get the UEFA cup for sure"

During the match:
"No, this lousy team cant score against us"
"Yes we deserve a 10-0 win, what do you expect we are galatasaray"

After game:
"See I told you, its just another normal victory for Gala, its so easy for us to beat the rest of the lower level teams "

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Everytime they win, they keep on saying "Aha, see we win not like your crapy juve"...

These are the only Gala fans I met and I may be wrong, however I did not meet others that can cancel my Idea about Gala fans.

No comment...

Yes Hagi, if I had power over Leeds I would prevent them from playing the 2nd leg at all and I would boycott the cup....

Thats it... Both were mistaken but does it deserve killing ? I am no English fan at all, I hate the EPL , I hate Man U... but thats my point...

Have a nice day :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
AMOROSO!, quit the bad lang. :(
I can be as equally rude..

Read my second reply and the part about the only Gala fans I met, I clearly indicated that not all of them are like that...

And as for the banning I am still with it because England was several times banned because if their fans...

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 10-04-2000).]

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Oh, incase you think I mean all Turks should be banned, no this is wrong, I said also only Gala should be banned...

I think this is VERY FAIR..

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually Sabry I was refering to Hagi but I put your name by mistake.If you see my post answers his not yours...

Sorry...

------------------

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
My bad My bad... Anyways Amoroso! little misunderstanding... No problemo :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
234 Posts
Why should the turks be banned. It was not the whole of turkey of Galasataray that stabbed the Leeds fans. I could just imagine what **** the pommies were stirring up any way.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Galatasaray should not be banned. At least not yet. The killing were awful but they didn't happen in a stadium. Galatasaray Football Club should not be blamed for it having some @sshole fans. German fans killed a cop in France in 98, so I guess Germany should be banned also.

When the violence happens at the stadiums it's a different matter. That is something the teams can control. Not so in some bar a day before the game.

Ze think about this: A disturbed Brazilian kills another Brazilian. Then the killer goes on to say he's a Corinthians fan and killed the other person because he was a Palmeiras fan. Should Corinthians be punished? If you answer no, then you have answered your own question, too.

The Leeds fans that got killed provoked the situation. That doesn't mean they deserved to die, but they should have known better. Turks take their football seriously. No need to provoke them.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I thinik there is justy too much jealosy for galatasaray reaching the finals. Some people just cant stand it, but its real.

·
Registered
56 Posts
what happened in Istanbul worried all of us. But, that didn't occur near the stadium; and that was one day before the game. It'll be nonsense to talk on what happened and why the hooligans were attacked at this moment; the point i didn't get is what's the similarity between the Heysel & Istanbul!? Did Gala fans killed hooligans in the stadium during the game ?! You come to Istanbul and go to anywhere in any time; in this metropol anythin' can happen anytime; what'S Gala's guilty here ?? One of the hooligans' name wasn't listed in the list given to Gala club by the Leeds.
anyways, thinkin' of bannin' Gala from Europe is just a **** idea.
I - as a Gala fan - am very sorri for all these, and agree with our manager that i'd prefer to lose the game to lose the lives of 2 persons..
Hope to see a wonderful final match in Copephagen on May, 17. I hope only soccer wins there.. and Arsenal or Gala, whichever holds the cup, i hope to see the friendship in the stadium!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Isn't the fact that this is not an isolated incident. The message 'Welcome to hell' is constantly refered to in their brochure. Also there is a big difference between Heysel and Istanbul as in the former no weapons were used and a faulty wall was also to blame, but in the later knives were used.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Pool I cant understand your argument ? I thought Leeds fan had the statement "Welcome to hell" not Gala fans no ?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
That was taking the mick out of Gala fans. They have been doing it for years and it came to light in England when Man U went there and the fans had signs saying 'welcome to hell'.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts