Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is a question that everybody thinks at least one time

How should it be, if i was playing in barça team ???

So that's why I'm asking in my title, if soembody knows Rijkaard or Txiki . I'm fast, few dribbling, good endurance, and strong motivation, I could be available for 6,12 48 months and for wage I don't want too much, just the average one and a house ;)

I can play defensive midfield, but going crazy if you want i can be a forward center !! so i didn't play any games in Champions league, any in spanish leagues too :excited:

so if you can forward my message to Txiki

thanks ;)

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I've spoken to Rijkaard and the rest of the board, but they sound skeptical. I explained to them that you are indeed mateo21 from Xtratime, but they insisted that they had never heard of you. So our progress was initally rocky, but I have received several promises that you will be considered for a valuable position in the club - water/towel-boy.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barca Rule said:
I've spoken to Rijkaard and the rest of the board, but they sound skeptical. I explained to them that you are indeed mateo21 from Xtratime, but they insisted that they had never heard of you. So our progress was initally rocky, but I have received several promises that you will be considered for a valuable position in the club - water/towel-boy.

water / towel boy damn you underrate me, but if i earn a seat at every game of barça for that . barça advantage :tongue:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts