Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fuck you, you stupid, ignorant little cunt:mad::fero:

What fucking right do you have to go around slagging of my country? Do you hear me calling Sydney a shithole with inbred motherfuckers like you polluting the world? Do you hear me asking for England to stop playing football because the English media over-rate them & make me feel sick?:fero:

Keep your stupid, mis-informed & ignorant pissy opinions to yourself:mad:

And further more, die please:fero: :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
A third world country like scotland are lucky to have computers let alone professional football teams!

Your rude response proves the Scottish lack the same in intelligence as they do in footballing prowess!!!!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
A third world country like Scotland? You make me fucking sick. You expect to insult my country, which I am so proud of, & get away with it? You are in the wrong universe pal. It's sad bastards like you 2 who cause wars, & hate, & you're more than happy with that? What a load of fucking bollocks.

How glad I am that the majority of the human race isn't as ignorant as you:rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think it is sad that you do actually think that scotland are not a third world country! They are supported by England!

I think it is rather silly you calling us ignorant if you support parma thinking that this is a team you can support to look for glory!

Why don't you support Rangers or Celtic?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Don't question why I support Parma until you know why. I am a glory hunter who supports a Scottish 1st Division side & the 10th place team in Serie A? Gimme a break.

I have a passion for my 2 teams rivalled by few, certainly not by you. It wouldn't suprise me if you never even like football, & are just here for the kicks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've come out to Australia to watch the world cup at a reasonable time. Unlike you who will have to get up early to watch England!

I think my team Italy will actually go further in the world cup than the team you will be routing for!!(England)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Why the hell would I support England? Sadly I am watching the World Cup as a neutral, though any team that plays England shall have my full, 100% total support.

·
Registered
44 Posts
As scotland AGAIN have not reached the world cup finals this raises the question Does Professional football have a place in Scotland?

How can you be neutral if every team who plays England has the 100% backing of you?

Do you not know the meaning of neutral?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please BE you must appreciate why a scottish chap would not support England I would never follow my nearest rivals especially when they are far superior.

Also what is an Italian doing in Australia who obviously after reading your notes follows the premiership...mmmnnn very confusing

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
:wth: :irritate:

Cam really this type of language is inappropriate forum the debate and any other forum.

here you're point is made through valid arguments or it isn't made at all!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
OK gOD, thanks for that. In the future I'll stand by while people piss on what I believe in.

Guys like you (that would be the all to happy to ban type) & the blue eyes people are ruining the fun I used to have at Xtratime:mad:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
How can anyone call Scotland a third world country?

It may be a 'poor relation' of England financially, and it may not have the best football league in the world, but it's still a part of Great Britain! Therefore it's a better place to live than Australia. Don't forget that we made you - and we can just as easily un-make :)confused: ) you...or something like that.

The Australia football league is infinitely worse than the Scottish league. Even if Rangers and Celtic leave the SPL, then it still has teams that could wipe the floor with the Sydney Olympic Sharks - the best team in Australia! The league would still have international players (and I'm not talking about New Zealanders, or the Australians that only play against American Samoa and the like), and the bigger clubs would still command crowds of 20,000 people a game - and more for the bigger derby games in Edinburgh and Dundee.

Even this assumes that Rangers and Celtic will leave the Scottish system, and re-affiliate with the English league. Maybe they won't. Maybe the other ten teams will come to their senses and withdraw their resignation from the SPL, or maybe Rangers and Celtic will just join Scottish Division One, and the other clubs will join them in time.

Whatever the outcome, the Scottish league doesn't have only 2 teams, it has 48. Please don't forget that people support the Dumbartons and Brechins, and hell, even non-league teams.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
To blue eye and Red eye 007

I tried to pm/mail you but that option was turned of by the both of you. Since I'm a nice guy I'm going to let you know by this way. I strongly suggest you follow the advice in the message beneath:

I saw you posted several threads in the debate forum. I have some clear points to make about that

1) You're very welcome to our calm little forum

2) but as you probably might have missed the forum has some clear rules to follow above the regular 'site-rules'. Please do read them by clicking those 2 links. If you can stick to them gives us your views on whatever football-related topic you want to talk about. If not please search another appropriate forum on this site to vent your opinion

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69238

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69239

3) Since I'm also part of the Management-team of this site I also tell you that this is a peacefull site for fun. Therefore namecalling (I don't care for what reason) or other provocations are not allowed.

Have a nice and peacefull stay on our site

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.