Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He played like a real captain last game. He lead all his teammates to the victory.

I heard in some football tv programs that he plays better when he feels trusted by the coach and the teammates.

Ronaldo is the football, he is most famous Inter's players...

So the point is: Should he be our captain for the last 3 games?

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is a really hard question. But I believe that it would be unfair to Zanetti if we gave the captancy to Ronaldo. Also I think that Zanetti is just as competent as Ronaldo when it comes to leadership. So why not stick to him, he has done just as great as Ronaldo has the few games he has played.

Forza Ronaldo, Forza Zanetti, Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Of course not. That would make Javier look like a replacement captain who was just keeping the seat warm for Ronaldo, and Javier deserves his armband more than anyone I know.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
All credit to R9, but there's no way that we take captaincy away from Zanetti.

Fenomeno played gread on Sunday but it was team that has won the game! And Zanetti is a part of it... maybe the most important!

FORZA INTER!
I LOVE U!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no....IMO, j.zanetti should be our captain until he leaves us... :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
nah J.Zanetti deserve to be our captain and I think every inter fan just cant forget what he did to Inter and what he will do to Inter in he future

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
JAVIER ZANETTI,CAPTAINO DI INTER PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE will be better than Zanetti as captain!!NO ONE!!!No matter how well R9 plays!

Speaking of playing well?!How many matches did he played well?!Let me see.........3 out of 6!!HOW ABOUT ZANETTI?!!!42 out of 42!!!!!:D

Quite frankly,as a Zanetti and most of all Inter fan,I feel a little disgust by such suggestion!:rolleyes: :mad:

FORZA JAVIER PER SEMPRE E SEMPRE E SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
How in the world can Ronnie ever steal the captain's armband from Zanetti? True, the former has played with tremendous chunks of heart during the Brescia game, but what about Il Capitano? He has been playing with heart all his life at Inter! I can't believe i am reading this thread, it's like Zanetti is no more than just a substitute captain at Inter! What a freaking insult to the man.

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Xavi said:
How in the world can Ronnie ever steal the captain's armband from Zanetti? True, the former has played with tremendous chunks of heart during the Brescia game, but what about Il Capitano? He has been playing with heart all his life at Inter! I can't believe i am reading this thread, it's like Zanetti is no more than just a substitute captain at Inter! What a freaking insult to the man.

Ciao,
Tim
No buddy! None thought Javier is a substitute captain, I just wondered if it was the case to make Ronaldo back as our captain.

Just wanted to know the opinion of the forum cauz here in Milan this is talked a lot...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
If that is being talked in Milan, then I am quite satisfied with discussing Inter with people here on Xtratime or even in Sweden. Because if Zanetti would ever have his armband taken off him, he should leave. No bigger insult could be handed to him after all his years of duty and always playing awesome football and show leadership. At first when he was made a captain he was a bit quiet and wasn´t acting as a true experienced captain, but the longer time and more matches played he has growed into this true captain duty. No person in todays Inter deserve being captain as much as he does. NO ONE! Therefore to take off the armband and put it on some other Inter player would be a true slap in the face. It´s like saying: "Thanks Zanetti for doing the job while Ronaldo has been gone, but now when he´s back we don´t need you anymore."
It´s just a huge insult.

Ronaldo is no leader either. He has never been a leader. He´s the kind of player that is very quiet because he doesn´t speak much at all during the matches and cheer up the other players. He´s also a lonely striker that wanders around on top waiting for a chance to score, while Zanetti pretty much moves all over the place and is very active. Most strikers are like Ronaldo, and that´s why we rarely see any top strikers being the captain.

Give me any player in the whole freaking world, but still no one would and never should be made the captain as long as Zanetti is an Inter player! :star:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i'd like to see JZ as Inter's Captain still :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts