Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adriano is having a very poor season, "thus far". He's scored a total of 17 goals in 35 games. YIKES. (O Fenomeno 11 goals in 17 games). It is obvious he ain't no O FENOMENO...

so who should start? Robinho or Adriano??? Looks like Robinho has adapted to Europen style of footy, and he has been on fire as of late. But is it enough?

-----------------------Emerson---Ze/Juninho----------------
-----------Kaka-------------Dinho-----------Robinho------
---------------------------O Fenomeno-------------------

or

------------------------Emerson------Ze-------------
-------------------Kaka-------------------Dinho-------
---------------------O Fenomeno----Adriano--------------

???

I believe Parreira needs to reconsider his options...;)

your thoughts...

·
Registered
111 Posts
It depends on which position we would get the most out of Dinho...I know he's on the left alot in barca.

To me, the biggest thing is getting the most out of Dinho.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
dinho was a defensive midfielder during the nineties. a totally different player from ronaldinho.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I´d like to see Alex and Kaka taking care of the midfield, with Gaucho playing whereever he pleases and Ronaldo as the only CF. If needed bring in Robinho or Adriano from the bench, if we need a counter attack sub Alex for Robinho, box presense bring in Adriano.

But as for counter attack Kaka, Gaucho and Ronaldo are deadly, add Alex to give the starting pass and we are set!

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
romario8 said:
adriano is no good, i cant see bazil winning the WC if he plays. robinho over him anyday
Are you serious? Adriano definatly should start over Robinho. If Inter fans don't want him, we'll glad take him back to his "team of heart."

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
The thing that Adriano or any player can be prepared for the cup, so, when it starts, pick the two with the best shape...
Well, tatically I would prefer Robinho and one CF. Just it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
u pro adriano people need to wake up. adriano is slow, always slows the play down, relies TOO much on his left foot (which is not that good btw), misses easy chances and generally poor at everything.

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
You are exagerating...that left foot...oh, my. I find grace in the way he so easily smashes anything with that. Adriano is not a player that play alone - no CF is - and not experient enough to control a team, to control a crazy team like Inter, to bounce back from ups and down so easily - but who knows ? RG wasn't that experient either in 2002, but was rather useful.
With Ronaldo - wanting or not, Ronaldo is cynical player; not intense. He is like an Lion, waiting, waiting, waiting...With him we do have a problem about intensity of game, something that can be solved with Robinho flair or Adriano power.
Spiderman or Hulk ?

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
oh, we have entire sidekicks there. Go teen titans, Juan, Roque Jr, Emerson...Wonder Girl, Aqualad and Batgirl.

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
Romario at 40 ? He can better than much nobodies around the world, and some of them are going to be in the cup.
Better than Adriano ? No chance.

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
romario8 said:
romario at 40 can do a much better job than adriano!!!
Man, Adriano must of done something to Inter that you must hate. What is it, really? I just know I'd like to have him back. I wish the head of Inter felt the same way you do.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I can not believe I am reading this

romario8 said:
u pro adriano people need to wake up. adriano is slow, always slows the play down, relies TOO much on his left foot (which is not that good btw), misses easy chances and generally poor at everything.
Puxa!
here we go again

I have heard those exact words before, not about Adriano :notlist:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
im not a huge fan of robinho nor ronadlo anymore for that matter.

i would have this:

juninho--emerson---ze roberto

-----kaka-----ronaldinho

---------Adriano

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
CUG said:
im not a huge fan of robinho nor ronadlo anymore for that matter.

i would have this:

juninho--emerson---ze roberto

-----kaka-----ronaldinho

---------Adriano

:thumbsup:

The media eats Parreira alive with something like that...

A "quadrado magico" is a must have in NT..

Robinho >>> Adriano ... btw Fred can be >>> Adriano :tongue:

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
Even because, since Parreira teams is tatically poor and his basic move have been always "send the ball to Ronaldo, or Adriano, or RG to see what they do" he needs the quadrado to increases the chances to produce something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts