Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46,516 Posts
Pazzini is classy. If he follows this way he could get the chance soon, but probably WC 2006 is too soon. Unless he will score 20+ goals in serie A in the next season... in that case, he is ready and MUST be called up.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Isn't a bit weird that this thread was posted right after the game against Mialn in which Pazzini missed a few sitters and cost Fiorentina at least a point? :) He is a great talent but needs to develop a few more years before he should be considered for the Azzurri.

·
Registered
46,516 Posts
Well, the true sitter was missed by Viali.

Pazzini made a fabulous header when he jumped higher than Stam (!) and was unlucky cause the ball went wide. Then he had another good opportunity when a formidable Costacurta deflected his winning shot enough to avoid the goal.

I like this forward, he seems to me rather complete.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
He also headed the ball in the crossbar instead of the open goal in the first half.
I also like him but it's too early to tell whether he will fulfill his potential.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
For me Pazzini next season can be another Gilardino. I hope Viola stay in Serie A.

·
6,645 Posts
Pazzini is great, but 2006 is too soon. I really hope he stays with Fiorentina even if we play in Serie B. Not likely though... :(

·
Registered
626 Posts
Its really early to call him up another 1 or 2 full season in serie a then we will see, but i think he is a bigger prospect than giladirno.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It will depend alot on how he comes up next season,But seriously I don't think so yet.But Pazza will be a star you can already see what he's all about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts