Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to like Pat but recently he's taken things too far.

His constant wind ups directed towards the forum's resident Serbs.

His blatant disregard of forum rules such as starting political threads.

Racist insults towards the Irish.

His complete lack of respect for FMs and CMs.

And I'm sure there's more certain forumistas would like to get off their chests...

I just think until he gets his act together that we should bar him for a little while. Let him go away, chill out for a bit and hopefully the old, thoughtful, considerate, all-rounder top poster and top man will return.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
I've spoken to Rita about my actions and I've taken steps to be nicer to other forum members and respect the authorities and rules.

This is a blatant attempt to use my bad behaviour (that's in the past) as a petty revenge attack over our personal issues.

NG, you've sunk to a new low.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
You are saying those things as if they were bad virtues.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
**** it.

Newton, you're a ****ing horrible northern **** who has no respect for anyone. Maggie should have kept the mines open, and made you go down there every day, that's where you belong, in a dirty sooty mess under my feet. All you Mancs have a massive chip on your shoulder against us Tories, get over it you horrible *****.

I'm gonna support Arsenal, at least they play good football, have great players (Toure, Denilson and Bendtner spring to mind). Their fans know good football and they have great principles.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I see examples please.
Examples are/were the Obama thread being opened up in the United forum.

The Ljajic thread having to be closed and cleaned up because Mr. Bateman thought it'd be funny to wind up the Serb lads who didn't know they were being played with.

He's been disrespectful towards Drito on numerous occasions.

And the amount of racial abuse Drummer has had to endure is ridiculous.

Okay, I'd have no problem with him being given a warning for any of the above but every thing's been swept under the carpet. He breaks the rules time after time and nothing seems to be done about it.

I'm not saying ban him, I'm just saying give him a week's barring so he can chill out and learn how to behave properly.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
**** it.

Newton, you're a ****ing horrible northern **** who has no respect for anyone. Maggie should have kept the mines open, and made you go down there every day, that's where you belong, in a dirty sooty mess under my feet. All you Mancs have a massive chip on your shoulder against us Tories, get over it you horrible *****.

I'm gonna support Arsenal, at least they play good football, have great players (Toure, Denilson and Bendtner spring to mind). Their fans know good football and they have great principles.
Sorry, Ryan, but I simply won't stand for these insults.

Reported.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.