Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should he set a new Record fee transfer? he Did it with Ronaldo, and Vieri and we can´t complain about these 2 players.

I´m not talking about who this player should be, but let´s forget finances and continuity for a sec, we are all very depress and Everyone has lost hope at Inter.

Should Moratti just break the record for the third time?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I want to say yes. Yes, he should. We need a superstar, we need one badly. I can't take it anymore, really. I'm not joking. We are losing, I hate football nowadays, I can't even watch this garbage. We need to get a playmaker, and I just can't see ourselves getting someone good without breaking it. We need someone decisive. Screw finances. Our finances won't be much better if we don't do well in the future. You forget that there is a payoff with getting superstars. Within a month of Becks transfer to Real, his transfer fee was more than half paid for in terms of sponsorship money and new influx of cash.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Screw finances?

If Moratti took that approach then the club could end up bankrupt and we could suffer a similar fate to Fiorentina. Further, the club is already in debt and missing out on the knock out stage of this season's Champions League did not help. You have to be a little more objective when making your posts. Some thought would be nice before writing.

With regards to comments on Beckham, if Real are doing so well financially with ALL the money they have gained from Beckham's move, why are they fighting every step of the way to ensure that they do not have to pay Inter the remainder of Ronaldo's transfer? Remember, Ronaldo has been gone for several years now and they still have not payed. With regards to Beckham, the money Manchester pays Real is over several years and I sincerely doubt that after a monh, half of Beckham's transfer fee was paid for.

Superstars make a difference?

Please correct me if i am wrong, but with Vieri and Ronaldo, I do not think Inter won anything of significance. A club signing a star player does not guarantee success. More often than not, when Inter signs a star player, hopes and expcetations increase, the pressure on the players to perform becomes greater, the team falls apart and the media write endless stories how millions have been spent, how the club has a top squad on paper and yet continues to remain unsuccessful.

Just out of interest, how do you classify Adriano? Is he a star player or just average? Also, in true Inter fashion, the club may spend millions on a star player and then most likely play him out of position.

Spending millions on a star player is not the answer esepcially when we do not know who is going to be Inter's coach for next season.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Senna01 said:
Screw finances?

You have to be a little more objective when making your posts. Some thought would be nice before writing.

Just out of interest, how do you classify Adriano? Is he a star player or just average?
Yes screw finances. As fans your job is not to worry about finances. If everyone here is so objective, why not make them the new director of Inter management?

Superstars will inject life into our team. But no, go ahead. Go get an average playmaker and I will bet money we won't win sh*t next year. HOwe we going to get Aimar, Or VDV? We have to break the bank!

Adriano is a semi superstar.

I do think before writing. But I can't think about what you will think of my posts, b/c you are the only one complaining about them lately.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Adriano is great but I dont think he could change a game by himself, neither could Vieri, However if you want to see how some teams get much better because 1 player, check Milan and Barcelona.

Specially Barcelona who was a lot worse than us last year even if they beat us in the CL.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
aw cupcake, are you angry? well dont go part way, completely unleash the fury. let all these years of heartbreak and dissapointment come out in a massive ragefest.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
i hear inters new theme song is going to be sung by twisted sister.

"we're not gonna take it, no we ain't gonna take it, we're not gonna take it anymooooore"

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vampa, Look It wasn't Massimo Moratti who got Captain planet shut down! get that throught your head, it has nothing to do with Inter.

We know you were very attached to that cartoon series, but just because Moratti is an Oil Baron, it doesnt mean he called ted turner and ask for this series to be removed.

Just get over it, you are not a kid anymore, plus those toons sucked! :D

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
by that reasoning you seem to think i dislike moratti. besides the teams inherent incompetency, moratti gives a 100% guarantee that inter won win a scudetto. hes the best thing that happened to inters opponents.

so the pain of seeing captain planet cancelled is not stronger than satisfaction of seeing you guys fail again and again and again;-)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
by that reasoning you seem to think i dislike moratti. besides the teams inherent incompetency, moratti gives a 100% guarantee that inter won win a scudetto. hes the best thing that happened to inters opponents.

so the pain of seeing captain planet cancelled is not stronger than satisfaction of seeing you guys fail again and again and again;-)
Who invited you here? You want to get banned? I already reported that post of yours. Expect to get banned shortly.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
yeah im sure that the admins are gonna get right on that. all they were waiting for was your approval.
Yeah they are. Your time is up. Expect to not be able to login tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
alright, ill expect not to be able to log in. but in the remote possibility that i am able to log in, you will be required to wear a milan avatar. so if youre sure of yourself, you wont have a problem with that;-)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
alright, ill expect not to be able to log in. but in the remote possibility that i am able to log in, you will be required to wear a milan avatar. so if youre sure of yourself, you wont have a problem with that;-)
Hey I don't know why you want everyone to wear the Milan avatar. How about I go outside tomorrow and burn your Milan flag? But then again, Iwon't be able to talk about it with you b/c you'll be gone by then.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
pRiNcE said:
....let's mark this sad day Vampa....the day u won't be able to log in at the Inter forum....what a tragedy?:frownani::depress:
I get what you're saying. Its not a big deal not to be here. SO why are you bothering me here? No one asked you to talk and you come in here like you're the main man. Ur not....peace

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hey I don't know why you want everyone to wear the Milan avatar. How about I go outside tomorrow and burn your Milan flag? But then again, Iwon't be able to talk about it with you b/c you'll be gone by then.

i see you do have a problem with it. self-doubt is a killer aint it?

;-)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts