Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime he comes on he virtually has an instant impact,Do you think he deserves to start more often from the beginning with Vieri making way?I certainly think he should be given more 1st minute starts it's amazing what he does game in game out.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Martins should be mentioned in the same breath as Adriano. He's just as good as big names like Rooney, Cassano and Tevez.

Then yes, he should always start.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I think he does as pace is something we lack upfront when he is not playing, He seems like improving with each game. So Yes :)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Some big team will take Martins away from us. Most fans just think of Adriano dont be surprise if Juve or someone Like Chelsea lures Martins away from us. He is a great invesment.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
def. if we start them now just think how good they would be in 3 yrs after knowing each other that much more. Plus they would still be young

I do think recoba deserves a spot somewhere as well but, I just don't know where.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your Royal Highness said:
Some big team will take Martins away from us. Most fans just think of Adriano dont be surprise if Juve or someone Like Chelsea lures Martins away from us. He is a great invesment.
Do you really think so?I don't Inter will keep him tight Martins is a real humble lad and will be there to replace Bobo when he finishes up.He's already excelling byond belief.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Schumy put yourself in the shoes of Martins. You keep scoring important goals that keep saving the coach and the teams, yet there is always some excuse to keep you bench, now another big team as important as Inter approaches you and makes you feel like a star and tell you they believe you would be an undisputed starter for them?

Now you are inter and you havent spent 4 million in Martins yet you get offer like 15 million for him, and he wants to go. I just dont see why he would stay given Interest from a big team, I´m not talking clubs like Monaco or Feyernoord, I mean teams Like bayern or Chelsea.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly so YRh all players want to play regularly irrespective of the club they represent at times,when you have other big teams chasing you what do you say sit on the bench or leave to play more?The frustration would build up over a while and you'd have to consider your options of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts