Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been rumours about Emre is leaving the club at the end of the season.

Do you think he might leave? Fenerbahce are one of the chasers of him. And I am sure lots of clubs want him too.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But he deserves much more...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Than he must leave. You cannot sit such a valuable player on the bench. Also the others are valuable. If you want such a depth in your squad, you have to know how to manage them. There has to be a fair rotation, but there is not...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
No, he is a talent. I don't think he wants to leave and Inter would like to sell him.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Lion Killer said:
Than he must leave. You cannot sit such a valuable player on the bench. Also the others are valuable. If you want such a depth in your squad, you have to know how to manage them. There has to be a fair rotation, but there is not...
He's played this season.

Infact he has played 1230 minutes, that works out to 1/3 of Inter's games this season.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you think 1/3 of the games are enough. Also he is not playing recently. And the important point is this. He can be a key player in most of the well known teams..

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Inter won't sell Emre. :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: will swap him to the red half of Milano this summer ;) :stuckup: :devil:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Only Emre!? talking about class players on Inter`s bench: Emre, Karagouna, Kily, Toldo and Recoba.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I've always been saying that its a crime to keep Emre on the bench. He is one of our most talented players and deserves more. He used to be a starter for us under Cuper, but last season he was hit with a lot of injuries.

I fear that he will leave us eventually at this rate. It would be one of the biggest mistakes ever. Even worse than the Pirlo, Seedorf & Co.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
It`s Inter management, so expect the impossible, lol!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes. He is not needed b/c we have much better wing players and CMs than him in our squad.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
ilgenio said:
Inter won't sell Emre. :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: will swap him to the red half of Milano this summer ;) :stuckup: :devil:
That is the most probable outcome.:wallbang:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Emre is AMAZING and as usual... Inter have TOO many classy players on the bench or even players who don't FIT on the bench in their squad cuz its too big... i think like usualy this will result in Inter.. not WINNING anything... they need to just ****ing STOP buying players.

its amazing how many fringe players or good players they don't NEED they buy every season.

remember couple seasons back they bought like 12 players.... they had Dalmat, Emre, Farinos, Lamouchi, they should just RELAX... having 24 world-class players on your bench doesn't make your 1st team win everything.
and if you have too many QUALITy players on the bench... they get upset and it ruins the harmony of your club.

Players like Karagounis can maybe sit on the bench for a good club like Inter but having someone like Emre sit on the bench is a crime. Though i must admit at least he's played some this season which isn't so bad... but i wish he got more playing time and although i'm an Inter fan... i also care about players and so if he needs to leave to have better career then so be it!!

P.s. He can do much better than Fenerbahce or back to Turkey though. He's probably good enough to play in any BIG team actually who have good management and board of directors not like the idiots at Inter except Mancini of course ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Emre is severly overrated. He had one good season in 02 and you all think he's a GOD.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts