• No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ilhan Mansiz could leave Besiktas for Vissel Kobe, a Japanese team. I would like to know what do do you think of this transfer, if it goes through.
I don't think it is a good move for his career. This might mean that he won't play anymore in the National Team, and even if he hasn't been that good for a while, he is still an option for Türkiye. He will earn a lot of money for sure, but shouldn't he wait to make this move?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Kubi, same as for my post in the Alpay thread.

Good financially, but not career moves. And definately not good for the NT.

We need them to be in the most competitive leagues and not ones that are for journeymen footballers. They are in their primes and not faces that 'have been'.

It actually really annoys me. And it gives the impression our players couldn't cut it at the top level.

Sure it's fantastic for those leagues and may be the step for them to improve and attract other names. But European competition is where it's at.

Another one bites the dust IMO :rollani:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I hope a Turkish team makes a good enough offer to keep him here, it's obvious Besiktas don't want him. Even when they get rid of him Lucescu won't play Sinan anyways they'll try signing someone who's done. Whatever Lucescu is starting to fukk up over there, still no playing time for okan koc and Ahmed Hassan we'll tell when he comes back this week cause Egypt got knocked out. Lucescu puts in Ilie even though the guy was out of shape and Sinan who showed great stuff in the little time he gets is never given a shot.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ilhan should stay in Turkey or go to bundesliga.

actually this move is not good for his career.
if he needs such time to decide, it may be because of the difficulty to say no.
japan is a welcomed country for besiktas and ilhan himself they got many guests for these months.
i am curious how to refuse this offer.

kobe is one of the bottom clubs of J1 league last year they were almost going down to J2.
moreover they went out of businessin the end of 2003 and the club name was sold to a rich guy.
their club house is very poor and their personnel costs are only 50 per cent to compare with the avarage of the league. they dont have international levelled players.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nina izin vermedi

Japonlar'la peþinatta anlaþamayan Ýlhan, 'Eþim yeni doðum yaptý. Üstelik uyum sorunu yaþarým' diyerek Kobe'ye transfer olmaktan vazgeçtiðini açýkladý

Kulüpler tamam

ÝLHAN Mansýz'ýn Japonya serüveni baþlamadan bitti. Kobe yöneticileri, 5 milyon dolar bonservis bedeli isteyen Hüsnü Güreli'yi arayýp, 'Bütün þartlarýnýzý kabul ediyoruz' dedi. Ýþ Ýlhan'a anlaþmaya gelince Nina sorunu çýktý ve Ýlhan eþi yeni doðum yaptýðý için ret cevabý verdi.

Paralar uçtu

ÝLHAN, Japonya'ya gitmekten eþinin özel durumu haricinde 3 yýl için kendisine ödenecek 10 milyon dolardan istediði peþinatý alamadýðý için de vazgeçtiðini söylerken 'Paranýn bir kýsmýný da reklam gelirlerinden alýrsýn dediler' açýklamasýný yaptý.

Ýlhan Mansýz Ýnönü'de kayýp

Japonya'ya gitmekten vazgeçen Beþiktaþlý futbolcu, ligin 5. haftasýnda oynanan ve 5-0 sonuçlanan Trabzonspor maçýnda attýðý iki gol dýþýnda, Ýnönü Stadý'nda fileleri havalandýramadý. Ýlhan ligin 12. haftasýndaki G.Birliði maçýndan bu yana 8 haftadýr gol atamýyor. 3 yýldýr Beþiktaþ formasýný giyen Ýlhan, derbilerde tek bir gol dahi atamadý.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Bay bay Ilhan....have fun in Japan!

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
If Ilhan were to leave, it shouldn't be the premiership nor the Bundesliga nor serie A since he isn't physically strong enough for those leagues. Small players like Ailton and Michael Owen have real upper body strangth while I think Ilhan falls into the category of Inamoto or Helder Postiga who just aren't physically strong enough to combat the giants in those leagues. Also none of the top sides would want him anyway.

Only good European league which would be suitable for him would be La Liga imo but then only a medium to small sized premiera league side like Santander or Zaragoza would realistically be in the market for him.

I'd stay if I was him but if he is going to fall out of favour at Besiktas, then I'd move to Japan. He'd become like Cryuff was to Barcelona (obviously comparing him to Cryuff is laughable and an insult to Cruyff) or Hiddink to the South Koreans, he'd be seen as the saviour at Kobe and the peoples champion. I'd certainly prefer being a real star somewhere then just making up the numbers.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
wally, how is ilhan not physically strong? the guy is a brick wall up there, he's the most muscled striker in the turkey...

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
koreancrew said:
wally, how is ilhan not physically strong? the guy is a brick wall up there, he's the most muscled striker in the turkey...
I have to go with Wally here..

If Ilhan can't outmuscle Mustafa Dogan, then he has no chance against Jaap Stam or Alessandro Nesta...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
did you guys not see the muscles he's got? foget mustafa dogan, ilhan's packed like a brick horse...

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
I've got a massive poster of the Turkish NT on my wall... It has a picture of Ilhan without his shirt on (he's with Umit Davala.. Just letting Cansu know :D), and he's not big..

Mustafa Dogan is a weak little defender, and Ilhan was never a match for him when they where up against eachother..

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
This was such a stupid move by Ilhan, that's it his career is over and i don't see him playing for the NT anymore either.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ÝLHAN KRÝZÝ

ÝLHAN MANSIZ'IN JAPONYA'DA SAÐLIK KONTROLÜNDEN GEÇMEK ÝSTEMEMESÝ BEÞÝKTAÞ YÖNETÝMÝNÝ RAHATSIZ ETTÝ.

Kobe, Ýlhan’ýn daha önce söz verdiði gibi yarýn Japonya’da olmasýný talep ederken, transferden 5 milyon dolar gelir bekleyen Beþiktaþ’ta endiþeli bekleyiþ baþladý. Ýkinci Baþkan Hüsnü Güreli, “Ýlhan mutlaka Japonya’ya gidip saðlýk kontrolünden geçmeli. Yoksa baþka yerden alýnan raporu Kobe kabul etmez. Bizim açýmýzdan sorun yok. Artýk Ýlhan’ýn kontrolden geçmesini ve imza atmasýný bekliyoruz” dedi.

ilhan transfer crisis?

please help in translation:confused:

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
It's nothing really warranting a crisis..

They say Ilhan is refusing to take a medical.. And that Kobe won't sign him unless he does..

But it's all bullshit.. A player doesn't have to do anything for a medical anyway, they just sit and the doctors do the rest :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tolga said:
I've got a massive poster of the Turkish NT on my wall... It has a picture of Ilhan without his shirt on (he's with Umit Davala.. Just letting Cansu know :D)

:drool: :dazed: umit davala has his shirt off too?
Sharing is caring Tolga :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts