Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edmílson scored the most beautifoul goal of the WC, but is not for it that I really want he as regular. It´s because he never miss on the goals of the other team. Anderson Polga and Roque JR always do.
OK,he take the balll between his legs twice, but there wasn´t danger of goal.But he is a very important player.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
What are you trying to say?

I qite like Edmilson as a player, but the 2 games he played was enough for my heart to support it...... it would be better if we could send him back to Brazil, or Felipao bans hiim for playing,.......cause the guy is being simply ridiculous in this tournament. I expected so much from him!:devil: :fero: ;)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
What are you trying to say?

I qite like Edmilson as a player, but the 2 games he played was enough for my heart to support it...... it would be better if we could send him back to Brazil, or Felipao bans hiim for playing,.......cause the guy is being simply ridiculous in this tournament. I expected so much from him!:devil: :fero: ;)
I agree Ze, But I wouldn't bring him back to Brasil,he really disappointed me,big time.I hate to say this but I would rather take Roque jr and Polga.Even Lucio has yet to impress me,He hasn't done much the way he did with Bayer.He lost a lot of balls around penalty box also.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Edmilson was picked for the game vs. Belgium because he's beter on headers than Polga. Polga is much better on low balls, so he would be ideal for a possible semifinal against Senegal. ;)

But of course, we're still very far from that. For the meantime, Edmilson does look like the better option. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts