• Spend more money on his hairstylist so he can regain his self confidence

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting different news about Carew from the Turkish media lately(whats new :doh: ). Some people thinks that he is talented and Besiktas should utilize him better. They propose better wing-play among other things. Others just feels that he is not motivated enought or/and just not good enougt to play for us. What do you think? Should we sell him or keep him?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I'm going to go with 'keep him' and 'spend more money on his hairstylist' :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D-lite said:
You ruined my seriously made poll, you..... :frustrat: :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
well that fourth option is a must for anyone who wants to keep him!
We need to keep his morale up, so the more money we spend on his hair, the happier he'll be :howler:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I say keep him!
He is a good player for big games (derbies)!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
D-lite said:
:howler: Considering it often looks like he handed a pair of scissors to some kid in the street and said something like "make it quick", I think that option #4 won't cost BJK too much...

Is he hurt right now? I haven't heard much about him of late...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Denizli_GS said:
I say keep him!
He is a good player for big games (derbies)!
I'd much rather have a decent consistent player for all of the games in the season then Carew who was good in only one derby (FB). This chump is basically useless for us. Time for Carew to pack his bags...

During which game has Carew really "proved" himself? I can't stand to see this guy on our team anymore. He contributes practically nothing to the team and yet we still utilize him as a forward. Yes, he has a deadly shot and he is huge but, what good has that done for us up until this point? It hasn't. I really hope that we get rid of Carew.. we all know that we can replace him with someone much better.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i voted, sell him at the right price. He did cost us relatively much. We should at least try to get most of our money back. I am as dissapointed as Forza are on him this season. He could do more for us. It feels like he is not motivated enough or maybe our expectations was too much from the begining. :sigh:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Spend more money on his hairstylist so he can regain his self confidence :D

im joking..he should go..as soon as pos.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I voted "keep him" since he is still very young and has a lot of time to become a better player!

But if you can get good money for him then you should consider selling him as well...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Cengo said:
I voted "keep him" since he is still very young and has a lot of time to become a better player!

But if you can get good money for him then you should consider selling him as well...
You're only saying that because he plays for your NT :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
heeh Cem he plays for NOrway, not the land of IKEA and wierd pop bands named ABBA.
:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
That Cem dude keeps on harassing me Yilmaz....:rollani: :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I heard he was one hell of a harasser :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Calimbay on Carew after the Ankaragucu game

''Carew iyiydi. Ama çok daha iyisini yapabilir, buna inanıyorum. O'ndan çok şey beklediğimi söyledim. Kendisi de elinden geleni yapıyor (this I do not believe). Gelecekte çok daha iyi olacak. Buna inanıyorum."

If the team doesn't decide to sell this chump hopefully Riza hoca will be able to shape him into something useful. Carew is another prime example of "wasted" talent on Besiktas. If this guy tried harder he would be one of the best players in the leauge. Riza hoca states that he is going to be better in the future... I HOPE SO.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
That we couldn't make use of?

How can we make use of a player who is injured or when he is put on the pitch does not perform they way he should be.

I think Carew doesn't make use of himself.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
D-lite said:
heeh Cem he plays for NOrway, not the land of IKEA and wierd pop bands named ABBA.
Yilmaz, don't let him fool you with all that Sweden crap. Cengo is Norwegian, everybody (but him) knows that :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts