Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the duo of central defenders Joao M Pinto and Argel had a good season, and once Jesualdo took Cesar out of the lineup they been hard to score on. They are a improvement over Paulo Madeira and Ronaldo. For how long is the contract of Argel and Joao M. Pinto.

G

·
I dont rate Argel but i think JMP has been a rock at the back all season and is my player of the season after Simao.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I am as well delighted by both of them ... but mind JMP's age. :undecide:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Really??? :eek: I thought he was way older ... well, then keep him no doubt! :star:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joao Pinto could be suspended for two games by the CD Comissao disciplinar for spitting on Joao Vieira Pinto. The CD is going to check the video and make a decision before the end of the weekend. The suspension could be announce Friday.
With the suspension will cause more headaches for Jesualdo Ferreira to field the four defenders, for Sunday game with Boavista.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Argel with a goal and another strong game. Joao M. Pinto to me the player of the game, he was all over that defence.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Kudos to paseresi too, he played well as Caneira's replacement. The second yellow he got was complete bullsh*t.

Also, Jesualdo deserves Kudos for having the defense playing well - this was our problem for most of our matches with Toni, not to mention that last year we were horrendous on the back line.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jesualdo Ferreira got the defenders playing great since the early 90's. Ronaldo and Madeira were like butter everbody went thru.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Pila said:
Kudos to paseresi too, he played well as Caneira's replacement. The second yellow he got was complete bullsh*t.

Also, Jesualdo deserves Kudos for having the defense playing well - this was our problem for most of our matches with Toni, not to mention that last year we were horrendous on the back line.
It sounded like Pasa was playen well and I was happy for him but as soon as he got a card I was like quik Jesualdo get that kid off - BANG a second later he gets send offf.

What is it with these Italians - dont they know how to stay on the field; Razor??:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
bailemos said:
Is anyone interested in Hélder as he is certainly leaving Depor this summer. To be given away for free. :tongue::D
Does he work for free as well? I'm in need of some cheap help to help out with my landscaping.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yeah! In addition, I got this garage door that needs replacing... is he good with a hammer?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts