• No, useless !

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT ??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE'S A SUPER CUP ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what was the result ?
And was the Super Cup in 2002/2003 between Vardar (champion and Cementarnica (Cup Winner ) ???

U

·
0 Posts
Ambis it was tolk about it but it never toke place.... But yeas it's a good idea Poland!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Not really.
We don`t need a super cup.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Ambis it was tolk about it but it never toke place.... But yeas it's a good idea Poland!
Im not 100% sure but i know it exists or it was suppose to happen this year, cause i read on ffm's website that in june the match was suppose to be played.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
in general, it's more a marketing and tv rights thing to tease people's interest before the beginning of a season but it adds a trophey and i'm ok with that. furthermore, it's a kind of preparation for the top teams. each league in europe has one now.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
thepretender said:
in general, it's more a marketing and tv rights thing to tease people's interest before the beginning of a season but it adds a trophey and i'm ok with that. furthermore, it's a kind of preparation for the top teams. each league in europe has one now.
Im ok with that also... :thmbup:

U

·
0 Posts
I think the super cup should only be playd over one game end the final will be in skopje or (prilep in the new stadium) every yer.. I think that we should try to bring a tradition where everything comes down to oe match and the gratski will be full. This will be a great end of the year with a party on Gratski...

·
Registered
69,365 Posts
the superkup is basically the same two teams all the time (Dinamo vs. Hajduk) unless another team wins the league/cup which has happened only a couple of times. This seasons superkup was in Poljud and it got a crowd of 25,000.

·
Registered
345 Posts
At this point,we don`t need it
But that`s only my opinion!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts