Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's on soccerage.com

01/31/2004. Perugia have completed the six-month loan deal of Sao Paulo star Luis Fabiano.

The Brazilian was a target of both the Milan clubs and will arrive on Monday.

Meanwhile, the club have also completed the signings of Salvatore Fresi and Marcelo Zalayeta, both on loan from Juventus."

This is crazy...Perugia? I'm sure that São Paulo's intention is to make him appear in Europe to sell him at a high price in the European summer. But they are going to miss him a lot in the Libertadores Cup.

One more leaving Brazil...yeah, now the best striker on our league is Aristizábal or Robgol :yuck:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
Ah, yes maybe. He's 24 years old, right?
Well Fabiano is a LB and he is no longer with SPFC since last year, I don´t know how old he is but I sure its him.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never saw Soccerage make a mistake, so I believed them. But it's looking weird, since no brazilian website talked about it.

I hope it's Fabiano...São Paulo is one of my hopes to beat Cruzeiro in the Libertadores Cup....and without Luis Fabigol, forget about it.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Liternit said:
They probably signed FABIANO and are confusing him with Luis Fabiano hahaha

SoccerAge claims that it's Luis Fabiano, and to add to that they say that it's the same player that AC Milan and Inter were fighting to sign for the past months.

Looks like Luis Fabiano is gone. :depress:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Patrick said:
SoccerAge claims that it's Luis Fabiano, and to add to that they say that it's the same player that AC Milan and Inter were fighting to sign for the past months.

Looks like Luis Fabiano is gone. :depress:
Its BS, on a loan? Jesus we just made to Libertadores and I doubt Perugia would offer the amount SP would want for LF

And nothing has hit the press here in Brasil, do you really think a player everyone talks about with not be mentioned here in the news?

Also he is on for tomorrow´s game and yet they say he will be presented for Perugia on monday, plus on a loan :howler: and Perugias site says he is a defender and 24 years old. He is not 24 and he is not a defender :howler:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the weirdest thing ever...from Perugia's website:

"Dal Brasile è atteso per lunedì il difensore Luis Fabiano, in stagione in forza al San Paolo, giudicato uno dei migliori centrali del campionato carioca, al quale si erano interessati altri importanti club europei"

Considerado um dos melhores zagueiros centrais do Campeonato Carioca? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
This is the weirdest thing ever...from Perugia's website:

"Dal Brasile è atteso per lunedì il difensore Luis Fabiano, in stagione in forza al San Paolo, giudicato uno dei migliori centrali del campionato carioca, al quale si erano interessati altri importanti club europei"

Considerado um dos melhores zagueiros centrais do Campeonato Carioca? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
That was funny, now I´m just damn curious to see who they signed and if soccerage will make a retraction.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Numerodix which team is Atletico Rantistas? Probably Santista? Would you guys suppose that the stuff we read in Perugias page comes from the club? If so, could they be stupid enough to buy the wrong player, thinkings its the one Milan had some interest on.

That would be damn funny :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts