Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Daily Mail, Princess Anne's bull terrier Dottie killed a corgie named Pharos, who was one of the favourite pets of Queen Elisabeth II.

My condolences to the people of Britain:(

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Andy Christ said:
According to Daily Mail, Princess Anne's bull terrier Dottie killed a corgie named Pharos, who was one of the favourite pets of Queen Elisabeth II.

My condolences to the people of Britain:(

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I can't say it didn't! ;)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
i think a full scale investigation should be launched and all the members of the royal family should take an extended vacation to recover from this tragic event. taxpayers have bottomless pockets after all....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah... sent them to a member of their "Empire" (Commonwelth) for an extented vacation... How about Canada? Closed streets, Canadian taxpayers' money spended on security, endless bambling from the media about them, Prince William and Prince Harry shagging around pubs pissed drunk...

Changed your mind boyo? ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Sure, they can come to Canada, I'd love it - but only if they would stay in Moose Jaw or Nunavut :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
All these libellous and ill-judged comments about Dottie! Dottie is innocent! Florence is the real murderer!

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Is there a Traitor's Gate for dogs?

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
that dog has attacked again apperently
one of Princess Anne's dogs bit a royal servant.

The Princess sounds like an irresponsible dog owner.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I didn't mean boyo as in your nickname, but boyo as in the Irish (I think) expression for "mate"... Heard it in "LA Confidential" by the police chief and sounded tottaly cool. ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Irish and Welsh. It's mainly used by the English to insult Welsh people, though.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Used to be, but the whole sheepshagging thing is a cliché, now. Still works with northerners, though. For example, at the recent Watford v Cardiff match at Vicarage Road, when Cardiff were 1-0 up, the Welsh fans chanted, "One Nil to the Sheepshaggers! One Nil to the Sheepshaggers!" :eek:

Fortunately, Watford ran out 2-1 victors in the end. :cool: No sheep testicles for the Cardiff team this season, I shouldn't think. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts