Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, his loan deal is ending soon. I read a few months ago that the set fee for a permanent deal was €12m.

What do you think will happen?

If you ask me, he's been awful since coming back, I know. But man, if we can let players like Emerson, Favalli, Dida and even Brocchi be in the squad, I think we should let Sheva.

I know he made a mistake and all that, but if he returns to London he will be miserable again, and I don't think I want that to happen to Sheva.

Obviously, the €12m is a bit too crazy, but I hope Chelsea can let him go for free. Another option would be for him to return to Dynamo Kiev, but I don't think he wants to.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Why not? Paloschi can be the future (not for definite, but worth giving him a go). Why have deadwood as your 4th striker who can barely run and sits on a big salary instead of a bright young player who will be craving for the opportunities?

Borriello is not made for Milan. So unlucky to get that big injury when he was getting his chance. Genoa do not need him anymore as Milito is on fire and could stay... in fact Borriello would be ok for Roma :)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
We wont buy Shevchoker, and that's for sure.

TO all you non milanistas giving lectures about Paloschi. It's good for him to stay another season with Parma cuz Ancelotti would totally screw up his development. One false step with Ancelotti in September and you're not considered for playing time till the following May.

·
Scudetto
23,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Borriello not made for Milan? What are you basing that on? His injury has been just unlucky.

Otherwise, you can check all the match-threads and see the games that he has played in, I'm pretty certain everyone was happy with him.

And about Sheva, yeah I guess the wage thing is a big barrier, but if Beckham can do it, why not Sheva? If he does it, and as a fourth striker, or maybe even fifth, I don't think thats a problem at all.

Next season: Pato, Borriello, Keirrison, Inzaghi and Sheva.

Paloschi should spend another season with Parma, hopefully in Serie A.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if the board decides to pay 12 million euros to buy him; I'll just be disappointed and frustrated.

Send him back to Chelsea, where he can sit on the bench and enjoy his Russian caviar peacefully.

·
Registered
34,484 Posts
We wont buy Shevchoker, and that's for sure.

TO all you non milanistas giving lectures about Paloschi. It's good for him to stay another season with Parma cuz Ancelotti would totally screw up his development. One false step with Ancelotti in September and you're not considered for playing time till the following May.
:eek: Ancelotti is staying for next season?

:tongue: :nasty: :D

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Paying the 12M would be a waste of money that we could use to buy a proper striker.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Favalli, Dida and Brcchi all do/did their backup jobs adequately. Sheva has not done a thing aside from a couple of uefa moments and will apparently cost a fortune. 12 freaking million can actually get us a very player. Idont think Zarate cost anywhere near that and Cavani would not cost much more than that, IMO.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts