Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHEVCHENKO: 'Tonight I didn't sleep'
4/18/2005
MONZA - Inside the Villa Reale golf club in Monza, in occasion of the first of the Top 18 organised by the Milan Foundation, Andriy Shevchenko returned to the loss at Siena and said: 'Tonight I didn't sleep for what happened yesterday, we must get rid of this defeat. Every game will be like a final, the title is still a possible target and we want to clinch it. Not only Milan, but also the referee and his assistants, I say it without polemic intention, must avoid to make mistakes. Each mistake in the final of the season will be paid at great cost. Fortunately, tomorrow we gather again ahead of the midweek game, so we can concentrate on Chievo.'

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
If he doesn't sleep then he won't be in shape for Lecce. Give him some pills. Call Agricola if you're all out ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
numerodix said:
If he doesn't sleep then he won't be in shape for Lecce. Give him some pills. Call Agricola if you're all out ;)
He can't cause in the CL he would be caught ;)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
As he said, we should get concentrated towards Chievo, & forget yesterday's lost, we can change it & its easy for a squad like ours..
Sheva didn't sleep, so he's determined to take the lead back & bring it under the name Rossoneri!!
So wait Juve, until we come & grab the Scudetto from ur hands.. This year is ours, & rules must apply, Milan are the strongest in Italia & in the Europa!!

FORZA MILAN

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I don't blame him at all.....he has a supermodel for a wife.

Keep banging hard.....

.....the goals that is.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
numerodix said:
Sleeping pills are completely legal :)
It looked like your players took a few too many of those before the Liverpool game. :angel:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Ruffian said:
It looked like your players took a few too many of those before the Liverpool game. :angel:
Yes, the common misconception is that Capello got the tactics wrong but the real reason for our lack of urgency was a very dangerous combination of sleeping pills mistakenly administered by Agricola and Liverpool's explosive football lulling us into a state of near sleep. We will never know which factor contributed more strongly to our downfall but lesson learnt. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Whoever thinks that Juventus dopes is just a lunatic. Whatever happened is in the past and now they are a first class club.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
numerodix said:
Yes, the common misconception is that Capello got the tactics wrong but the real reason for our lack of urgency was a very dangerous combination of sleeping pills mistakenly administered by Agricola and Liverpool's explosive football lulling us into a state of near sleep. We will never know which factor contributed more strongly to our downfall but lesson learnt. ;)
Maybe you'll have the chance to read about it in the near future within this forum ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts