1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
acmilan.com

"SHEVCHENKO OUT FOR TWO WEEKS
1/31/2005
MILANELLO - Andriy Shevchenko underwent a scan and a number of X rays this morning, along with a medical by club doctor Massimiliano Sala, following the injury he picked up against Bologna on Sunday. The diagnosis for the Ukrainian striker is that he suffered a trauma and a distortion, along with a wound on the upper part of his right ankle.
The wound didn’t need any stitches. Andriy should return to play in around two weeks."

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It looked like He could've been out for more than a month and miss the Man U games so this is pretty good news.
I wish him a quick recovery.

Forza Sheva!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Поправляйся ШЕВА! :) undefinedWe need YOU to kick these F... Manc! :frustrat: Its a good news!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20055/cmc_77949.html

Sheva potrebbe tornare con la Lazio
02 02 2005

Carlo Ancelotti può forse tirare un sospiro di sollievo. Se Pippo Inzaghi non rientrerà domenica prossima contro la Lazio, potrebbe farcela Shevchenko. L'attaccante sta lavorando 3-4 ore per un rientro lampo anche se oltre al riassorbimento del trauma alla caviglia c'è anche un taglio al collo del piede destro che deve rimarginarsi. "E' una situazione strana, in un infortunio di questo genere, dipende tutto dal metabolismo; spero che il mio mi aiuti", dice Sheva. Venerdì verrà presa la decisione finale.

Shevchenko could return for Lazio game (Feb. 6th) :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Although we need him badly we can't rush him back,The pressures on Crespo and Tommo to deliver now and the others to contribute as well.Sheva will be back as soon as we know it and Pippo also,But they will need a bit of time especially Pippo.Bring on the good times.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Return of Sheva and Pippo (they return almost in the same time) will be a push for us. But we must win next 3 games without them. If we will win these games we can return to champion race :rollani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Crespo,Tommo,Kaka,Pirlo,Ambro,Seedorf etc need to do the job and put away the goals.If our midfielders can get amongst the goals it would be a massive plus for us to show that we really aren't Sheva dependent.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I'm not too optimistic about our scudetto chances, but I'm certain Sheva will be fit for the match at Old Trafford :stuckup: :hopefull: :stuckup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts