Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Celebrations for the 2004 Golden Ball Winner :shades: were in 360° compared to Delle Alpi last season :stuckup: Sheva toured all the perimeter off a packed San Siro :shades: Last season Nedved had a hard time since all the 6.500 Juve fans had to run alongside Pavel to give the impression that Delle Alpi was in someways celebrating, and to make it more difficult the photographers had to be parrallel to Juve fans and Nedved himself in order to be able to take decent picture :devil:

Yesterday was breathtaking :shades:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Diavolo said:
Celebrations for the 2004 Golden Ball Winner :shades: were in 360° compared to Delle Alpi last season :stuckup: Sheva toured all the perimeter off a packed San Siro :shades: Last season Nedved had a hard time since all the 6.500 Juve fans had to run alongside Pavel to give the impression that Delle Alpi was in someways celebrating, and to make it more difficult the photographers had to be parrallel to Juve fans and Nedved himself in order to be able to take decent picture :devil:

:howler: :howler: :howler: You're cruel man, very devilish :mad: :shades:

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Diavolo said:

:thmbup: :howler:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Diavolo said:

LMAO :howler:

Framed picture of Nedved with the Golden Ball - $60
Watching Sheva lifting the Golden Ball in front of a packed San Siro crowd - Priceless

There are things which money can't buy, for everything there's AC Milan :devil:

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Sheva's humblness off teh pitch combined with his huge desire and ambition on pitch is simply astonishing. When I was watching Lecce game, in teh 1st half I felt he is too arrogant a bit, even shouting at Kaka and Pirlo for bad passes or no passes. Then the assists came ... then this look in his eyes with teh ball and teh way he behaves off the pitch. Simply a perfect combination I reckon.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ilgenio said:
LMAO :howler:

Framed picture of Nedved with the Golden Ball - $60
Watching Sheva lifting the Golden Ball in front of a packed San Siro crowd - Priceless

There are things which money can't buy, for everything there's AC Milan :devil:
:cool: :heart: :cool:

Sheva's humblness off teh pitch combined with his huge desire and ambition on pitch is simply astonishing. When I was watching Lecce game, in teh 1st half I felt he is too arrogant a bit, even shouting at Kaka and Pirlo for bad passes or no passes. Then the assists came ... then this look in his eyes with teh ball and teh way he behaves off the pitch. Simply a perfect combination I reckon.
So true :cool:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
He is a great player without a doubt, i just received one of his jersey's as a late Christmas gift ;)

He is my favourite striker, a player that others should follow

Tell me if you like hte jersey ? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
hey matey i d adore to have his jersey with the russian name behind, can you tell me where i can find it on the net?

i saw it just today cause they shooted a report of shevchenko in ukraine and i noticed it immediately

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
subsidesports.com i believe

good site for jersey's ... but can be costly with the shipping

but anyways i just love the jersey, the cryllic writing makes it so unique :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Valdrin said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: You're cruel man, very devilish :mad: :shades:
Just serving the cause :devil: :stuckup: :devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts