Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hours from the official announcement (tomorrow 18:00 Paris Time) that our beloved Tzar will be the 2004 Ballon d'Or/Pallone d'Oro/Golden Ball!!!:stuckup::devil: :proud::heart: :happy:

Courtesy of DM. :star:

FORZA VENTO DI PASSIONI!!!!:star::proud: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Grande Sheva :cool:

P.S. I'm just happy for him, since as neither Baresi and/or Maldini won it, but Owen and Sammer have, I don't give a damm about this award. :stuckup:

P.S. I'm focused on Juve vs Milan :stuckup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I'll wait until it's official,but so overdue for such a champion.

·
Registered
869 Posts
It's official, i a particular way:

They have not announced yet, but yesterday both Leonardo and Sheva confirmed it

ANDRIY what can i say?
GRAZIE DI ESISTERE :proud: :proud:

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
Well, there're players who should've won it but unfortunately never did: Laudrup, Baresi and Maldini just to name my favourites :stuckup:

Sheva fully deserves it this year, though :star:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Laudrup said:
Well, there're players who should've won it but unfortunately never did: Laudrup, Baresi and Maldini just to name my favourites :stuckup:

Sheva fully deserves it this year, though :star:
I think people in 30 years to come will talk about Maldini despite he hasn't won it, while hardly people will tell their sons about Belanov or Sammer

This is just to point out that Maldini and Baresi's career doesn't miss any Golden ball, while Golden Ball miss Maldini and Baresi..if they would have won it, the award would have acquired prestige, not them :star:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I think people in 30 years to come will talk about Maldini despite he hasn't won it, while hardly people will tell their sons about Belanov or Sammer

This is just to point out that Maldini and Baresi's career doesn't miss any Golden ball, while Golden Ball miss Maldini and Baresi..if they would have won it, the award would have acquired prestige, not them

AMEN

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Truly the best attacker in the world!! :star:

What a man, what a player he was yesterday. He was the one building up the play to his second goal. Always available for passes, went deep down to get them. Fantastic player :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:

This is just to point out that Maldini and Baresi's career doesn't miss any Golden ball, while Golden Ball miss Maldini and Baresi..if they would have won it, the award would have acquired prestige, not them :star:
:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Administrator
52,986 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:

Too true :thmbup: :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
If it's true I think it was a fair decision and I'll be very proud for him for getting this price. Sheva has been worldclass since he arrived at us, in 1999 and even before that he was good. Very well deserved.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Forza Sheva! Remain with us forever. :devil:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Official from www.acmilan.com. Congratulation Sheva!

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO PALLONE D'ORO 2004
13/12/2004
PARIGI - Adesso è ufficiale: il Pallone d’Oro 2004 è di Andriy Shevchenko. Sheva è primo con 175 punti, al secondo posto si è classificato Deco con 139, sul terzo gradino del podio Ronaldinho con 133.
Questa la graduatoria:

1) Sheva 175 punti
2) Deco 139
3) Ronaldinho 133
4) Henry 80
5) Zagorakis 44
6) Adriano 27
7) Nedved 23

Gli altri milanisti in classifa: Kakà si è posizionato al quindicesimo posto con sette punti, Paolo Maldini al ventottesimo con un punto.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts