Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Damn bob, why did you have to state the obvious

:finger:

Go to SanZero's cave as he is coming back out.

·
Registered
59,719 Posts
..W The Bat. It's the bat that makes Bob..Bob.

·
Registered
59,719 Posts
I mean, there are hordes of Bobs, but not everyone has a bat. ;)

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
Where are your resignation papers?

You're not pulling a Mancio are you? Saying you'll quit only to stick around. :err:

You're not getting a severance package Bobby! :nono:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Only time will tell if Chelsea was Sheva's cancer or if he is truly finished. It's likely a good move for him, Chelsea and Milan though. He was no use to Chelsea, Milan needed a backup striker and likely didn't pay much for him. :)

This obviously doesn't change the dynamics of the Scudetto race though

A

·
0 Posts
yes nice. i hope we got some more cash for shutting up and letting "the remaining details be confidential".

we don't want to upset russian mafia

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Only time will tell if Chelsea was Sheva's cancer or if he is truly finished. It's likely a good move for him, Chelsea and Milan though. He was no use to Chelsea, Milan needed a backup striker and likely didn't pay much for him. :)

This obviously doesn't change the dynamics of the Scudetto race though
there has never been a better time to organize a derby munch at berts or bubbas son...LOL

scared bitch? lol

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
as for sheva...yes that is quite disturbing news. Now zlatan has a real advisary not just fat boy attempting to play football.

Lets hope for football's sake sheva is back to is best :D:D except against us of course

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Another 30+ buy of a player who seemed finished the past 2 years and they probably payed 15million € for him.

So this is really Milan transfer policy...

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
If sheva starts scoring for merda, Chelsea got heavily owned, I mean 30mil pounds for 9 goals, and then seiiling him for alot less, just for him to find his rethem again.

But then again, we are all in hope Sheva will give a great season, leading the Uefa cup winniers to thier right spot.............The uefa Intertoto cup!

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Seriously, Milan has spent so much on those washed up guys...

For the money which got Ronaldinho and Sheva they could've done muuuuuuch better.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
there has never been a better time to organize a derby munch at berts or bubbas son...LOL

scared bitch? lol
Bert's it is :), I'll PM you :)

Scared? Resigned is a better word :moan:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
If sheva starts scoring for merda, Chelsea got heavily owned,
That's the upside here and the reason I think many non-Milan fans will be cheering for Sheva this season ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Makes them formidable indeed. We'll see.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts