Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought this up in another thread but there's been no comment on it.

MinceCFC's claim is that Shenzhens home top is GREEN and not Orange.

Now I don't claim to know for fact that it's deffo Orange but I've never heard this Green claim before.

Football Manager has their home kit as Orange and Green as their away. FM 2005 isn't always aspot on with the kits though and there are many minor mistakes.

There have been loads of pictures in the Rangers News with them playing against various opponents and have always been wearing Orange.

The Shenzhen website's backdrop was on last check Orange.

To celebrate the tie-up with Rangers they unfurled a massive banner at one of their games. Guess what colour it was?

I'm not suggesting for a moment you are lying Mince but I'd appreciate if you could back the claim up as I have no knowledge of it. Cheers :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Orange is the home and Green is the away as you said. I think Mince msut have got mixed up with that one.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Certainly orange is the predominant colour amongst their supporters in the pictures i've seen.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Angle_eyes said:
Certainly orange is the predominant colour amongst their supporters in the pictures i've seen.
Mince mentioned it before on the Championees thread below. He made a fair point tbh, but apply some common sense as Nick Peel has done then there's only a market for the Orange Jersey. Quite a few teams play in Orange in China I believe. :)

It was on the David Murray thread when he mentioned Green being the home top that puzzled me.

Easy mistake to make ;)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
They were taken over by some other company a couple of months ago so maybe there colours have changed since then - i don't think that's the case though. It might lead to them having a less catchy name though - Shenzhen Beijing Huizhong Tianheng Investment Company :D

fans:

team photo from 2003:

club badge:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts