Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of the major questions after Avraham Grant signed the deal with the IFA was that,

what will happen to the things the Neilsen messed up in.

One of them was not letting Shavit Elimelech play eventhough he had a low goal average (.97) with Hapoel Tel Aviv and had recognized european turfs and gaming?

i think that one of the first thing Grant must execute before the Belarussia friendly in August is the Shavit issue....

Than ofcourse he must get Revivo back in the NT and let benyoun play a little more than Neilsen had given him! :)

Hopefully we can break and crack a couple of skulls in Minsk

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Shavit Elimeleh now that Avraham Grant is the coach has a lot of chances of being called up but believe that he won't hold the number 1 jersey. I believe Dudu Awat will still be the keeper mainly because he plays at Maccabi Haifa and he is a good keeper. If Kashtan was the coach then the story would be different and Elimeleh would definitely be the keeper.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just looking at the statistics and it would be intresting to note that both Dude and Shavit played 6-7 games in the NT, and yet DUDE has less Goals giving then Shavit does?!!??! Not by much...... but probably something like 1 or 2! :)

So this is really good developements..

although i want the return of Davidovitch to occur :)
he is a good goalie!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Let's take a look at the games where Shavit suffered many goals. One of them was the 2nd leg in Denmark after the 5:0 home loss where the team was totally devestated. He suffered 3, could've been much worse. The other game was another pointless game, an away game in Spain in the last match of the Euro2000 qualifiers, once again the team was careless and we suffered 3. Awat on the other hand suffered 10 goals in the last 2 matches.

And his name is DUDU, not dude.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually......

there friendlys.......

but Shavit is a jackass for humiliating Israel like this. Dudu in last 2 Major WCQ gave 1 goal!!!!!!! :) that means 0-0 bosnisa and 1-1 with austria! Not bad, and to think in 8 games........Dude only let 7 goals in for the ROAD TO WC 2002! Which is not bad! :)

So what does Shavit gotta show? that in major tournament games he losses a pathetic 5-0 to Gay-boy Denmark and 2-0 to ***** and spam Spain?!?!?! Forget him!!!!! :fero: :fero:

He is the same corrupted product that comes out of Hapoel! Probably didn't even wanna play! :)

Wheres Davidovitch?!?!?!?! :depress:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You idiot!!! Dudu Awat suffered the 10 goals in the last 2 games, not Shavit! Shavit only played 2 games in the NT, and both were meaningless. Read what people say before you respond.

BTW - It was Davidovich who suffered the 5 goals from Denmark (which once again shows you can't read).

So my suggestion is, don't blame others for what they haven't done.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im saying that if Shavit can improve.

Thsoe 2 games that he lost 10 goals, first of all...don't blame Dudu, the 3-1 was pretty impressive and its not my fault that Neilsen went and chose the Hapoel Tel Aviv (corrupted) strategy to be used in the NT.

Sure; it was working but not for the NT. If we we're playing Werden Bremen or Wolfsburg, than by all means use it. Its not a matter of the guy gave 7 goals in one game, its a coach who used a clubs strategy and failed. Don't blame the players, don't blame the goalie. BLAME NEILSEN!

Now the question for you is, since your a smart ass in all of this, is that if Shavit was to get the chance to play for NT in the Germany game you think the socre would be different? Maybe 4-1 loss or even 2-1, or maybe 0-1, for us? what do you think?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I cannot predict what could've happened. However I do know that Hapoel's defence would be more confident with Shavit in goal. I also know that Awat has weaknesses with high balls.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not saying that Shavit is bad, its just the Coach. True, Hapoels defense is good. But its not good for the NT. IN a Club sort of game, including UEFA cup games its fantastic. But if there playing Germany, than i think they should try something better.

Theres no weakness ball, but when you have a 2 on 1 break away and they score you can only blame the logistical method behind whoever made that sort of strategy!!!

Don't blame Dudu!

Belurussia might give Shavit a chance that he really needs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts