Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bothered to watch it?

It is an awful excuse of a show.

Contestants are shut away big-brother-style :rolleyes: but they have to stay awake for a whole week :eek: :googly:

I watched the beginning last night about sleep deprevation and what it does to people.

The winner or winners get a share of £100,000, but the total prize money goes down if people fall asleep,
so they have to stay awake as a team or something :confused:

how thrilling :rollani: :yuck:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Andy Christ said:
This is so stupid that it ain't even funny.People who make reality shows should be used in medical research instead of lab rats.
LOL so true, they just keep getting worse.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well in the end the lass from Poole (MY HOME TOWN!) won! :D

She pocketed £97,000

I didn't see it though.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I could have won it...

Got chronic Insomnia...:D and :( as it means pain too in my life.

£97.000 I would have gone for past a week...even though I would...probably go more GaGa then I am already...:D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
I would have watched a programme with contestants dropping like flies, no problem, but they didn't even have to stay awake for the whole week! No fair!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bastin said:
I would have watched a programme with contestants dropping like flies, no problem, but they didn't even have to stay awake for the whole week! No fair!
Yeah what was it with the 2 hour sleep allowance...CHEATS....

I bet because by the 4th or 5th day they wouldn't of had contestants. :D I can vouch for the hallucinations and delusions...it's a terrible thing. :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
This programme is sooooo poor! Do you know anybody that likes it? As the years roll by the reality TV gets worse and worse and worse. Maybe they should stop it for a while and bring it back in a few years when people want some.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Bastin said:
It was very poor, has anyone wanted to try one of these "Reality TV Shows"? :confused:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Whizz said:
It was very poor, has anyone wanted to try one of these "Reality TV Shows"? :confused:
I wanted to go BB but...only gave it 5 minutes till I saw how ridiculous the thought was.

Worse still each BB has gotten worse...:howler:...don't like that trend...:tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts