Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're not barcelonistes, you're the worst kind of human being, you're disgusting, you smell like shit and you do not represent our colors.

Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya! Fora Boixos Nois!

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
These guys are a bunch of pricks, such an embarrassment. It's a damn shame that they're allowed to roam around like that.

Anyone see how heated Laporta was in the stands?

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strong words :thumbsup:

Ban them!
They're actually banned from the Camp Nou. The reports say that the club, FC Barcelona, did not sell any tickets for this game. Basically, the Boixos Nois bought these tickets by themselves. So it's Espanyol and only Espanyol the subsidiary responsibles for all this.

FC Barcelona do not sell tickets to Espanyol and they do not come into the Camp Nou. Dani Sanchez Llibre should be questioned about this, why do Espanyol let them come in?

This is a reply for all the ones who are tempted to blame our club. Said all this, aside this secondary responsability, the Boixos Nois are just animals and we all knew it.

Sad to see Henry and Messi celebrating anything with them. :nono:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
as much as you would like to see your fans heating up and singing and making noise all the damn time, you wouldn't want such behavior from them, specialy these Boxios Nois and thier flares and such dangerous things.

Laporta did his part and banned them from Camp Nou, still Espanyol should ban them also, and work on thier shity Ultras, there is NO ULTRAS in football now, these kind of scums should be eliminated from allover the world, they just make things worse hurt others and make it unsafe to be in football staduim because you'll be fearing your life more than enjoying the game.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Strong words :thumbsup:

Ban them!
That has already been done in the Camp Nou, it was disgusting how people were accusing Laporta of what they were doing in the stands. There are not Barca fans and what they did is not tolerable, I hope that we will not get fined for there stupid actions instead, they will be banned from future performances.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
They're actually banned from the Camp Nou. The reports say that the club, FC Barcelona, did not sell any tickets for this game. Basically, the Boixos Nois bought these tickets by themselves. So it's Espanyol and only Espanyol the subsidiary responsibles for all this.

FC Barcelona do not sell tickets to Espanyol and they do not come into the Camp Nou. Dani Sanchez Llibre should be questioned about this, why do Espanyol let them come in?

This is a reply for all the ones who are tempted to blame our club. Said all this, aside this secondary responsability, the Boixos Nois are just animals and we all knew it.

Sad to see Henry and Messi celebrating anything with them. :nono:
You know how Spain is, I doubt that they will even identify the trouble makers as they usually do in England using CCTV cameras and replays.

IMO Messi and Henry should not be blamed for celebrating those goals, if it was up to me I would run around the entire pitch pissing off those madridistas in the stands. I mean they were really frustrated for not scoring goals and your really cannot blame them for enjoying what resulted in a amazing outcome from which ever angle you look at it from. Starting from their president down to the ball boys near the pitch, they all acted like scums of the earth and they deserved everything that happened to them today.

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
I didn't think there was anything wrong with Messi and Henry celebrating the goal and win overall, especially knowing how pissed of all these Mierda fans were at that time! :proud:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't think there was anything wrong with Messi and Henry celebrating the goal and win overall, especially knowing how pissed of all these Mierda fans were at that time! :proud:
It is wrong, because you can not give them any kind of importance or relevance. Do not ever forget that the Boixos Nois only caused pain and harm to our club. We're the main victims of them and you can ask anyone who ever sit near them in the Camp Nou.

·
Registered
297 Posts
lets just hope that messi and henry
A didn'te realise that they were the boixois
B got caught up in the excitement or
C don't fully know who the boixois are.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
There should be some kind of interclub discussion so that if a fan or set of fans are banned from stadium A, they should be banned from all stadia. This is the kind of trouble that can happen if there is leniency. It makes us look bad and Espanyol will need to pay for it if Guillem Balague is correct.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
I haven't read a single thread I've just come in. It's 1:05 and on Catalan TV they are still showing the group of scum who have been locked in the stadium. Most of them around 30 years old, well built, threatening looking and arrogant. The cops are studying the pics and are arresting them one by one.
Only a club like Español would encourage these inbreds to go to their stadium armed with heavy duty fireworks. Barça should NOT have to play under such conditions.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Not long ago the players have come out and have walked past them (it's still on telly at 1:15). Henry, Messi, Marquez and especially the imbecile Samuel Etóo have celebrated with them. Especially Etóo. When Puyol went past they sang his name and he ignored them and when Guardiola passed they just booed him directly and of course he ignored them.
The problem is that if Etóo was a Cameroonian immigrant, they wouldn't think twice about attacking him.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
lets just hope that messi and henry
A didn'te realise that they were the boixois
B got caught up in the excitement or
C don't fully know who the boixois are.
Henry perhaps C, Messi none of these, just a stupid and irresponsible person who needs to get an education.

·
Registered
713 Posts
although their behaviour was really childish and dangerous but for a change someone was singing and supporting barca all game long instead of wearing a suit and a tie...

again something in between boixos nois and the usual barca crowd would be perfect, no violence but enthusiasim during the whole 90 mins

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
although their behaviour was really childish and dangerous but for a change someone was singing and supporting barca all game long instead of wearing a suit and a tie...

again something in between boixos nois and the usual barca crowd would be perfect, no violence but enthusiasim during the whole 90 mins
I prefer an opera than this ridicule, to be honest. I agree that there should be a way to bring young people to the Camp Nou, but the Boixos Nois are never the solution, but the problem.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I prefer an opera than this ridicule, to be honest. I agree that there should be a way to bring young people to the Camp Nou, but the Boixos Nois are never the solution, but the problem.
I guess laporta should send the boixos nois into Rehab, maybe it will work out :pp

but really the amount of enthusiasm for the boixos nois was un-real, the amount of support they provided was huge "although they were dangerous and stupid thats another story", anyway i felt that im not watching a game for barca, because usually our crowd are dull and quiet, i even think they do business meetings in the camp nou

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
was that them who threw that flaming missile all the way down at the Espanyol fans?

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
No man no, you can never support these groups. They just intimidate people under the guise of encouragement and flag-waving. If you could have seen them tonight close up on Catalan TV. Every single one of them looked threatening. There were really harrowing scenes with 8 year old children down at the front crying. This has to be the end of this group now, which is of course good news for Barça and bad news for the rest of society because next it'll be shopping centres or wherever.

However, Español are responsible for this. They let them into the stadium and tonight they have done something I've never seen before in a football ground, and that's hassle the guest chairman 'en masse'. I suspect this affair is not over yet and let's say thank god (only an expression) that it wasn't Gaspart there.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts