Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio will probably play a bunch of subs vs Inter because all of Lazio's starters got coincidentally "injured" this week:rolleyes: how convenient for Inter!

If this wasn't enough, ALL of the Lazio fans at the Olimpico will be rooting for Inter and many of them gave their tickets to the Inter fans so Inter will be basically playing at home, how convenient for Inter.

Many of the Lazio fans threatened the Lazio players at Formello so they play really lousy vs Inter so Inter can win, how convenient for Inter.

Shame on Lazio for being an acomplice of this travesty which will see Inter play in the most brazen and cheating way possible!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Many of the Lazio's players are injured. There is no contraversy about it.

Lazio & Inter fans have an "brotherhood" agreement (right Milos?;) ).

and besides, everyone has his/hers way of supporting the team. None here needs a leson in that.

·
©
7,230 Posts
I think it would be a disgrace if the actual team played to lose and let inter win but it is only natural for the fans to think like that because in the end their biggest rivals may end up winning the league.

I heard that Lazio and Inter fan's are friends, is it true?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
:finger:

Shame on all the refs who have helped rubentus in such pathetic ways over the years.

INTERNAZIONALE CAMPIONI D'ITALIA 2001/2002!!! :happy:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Would you think it a shame too if we'd be helping Juve to win the scudetto? If that would have been neccesary we would have done that as well... or any other team. So don't take it personally... we only care about roma not winning the scudetto.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
Lazio will probably play a bunch of subs vs Inter because all of Lazio's starters got coincidentally "injured" this week:rolleyes: how convenient for Inter!
And it's real easy to fake an injury with modern tecnique and scans. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Even if we loose in a fair way we will never hear the end of it.

Will you please stop the insinuations?!?

·
International
6,519 Posts
Just cut the crap Juventini...

Your comments before the game make me sick, and now I see what Milos was talking about. I hate seing the arrogance in some of your posts, but I'll do many a favour and ignore this.

Congrats on the scudetto Juve.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Juventino2002 said:

If this wasn't enough, ALL of the Lazio fans at the Olimpico will be rooting for Inter and many of them gave their tickets to the Inter fans so Inter will be basically playing at home, how convenient for Inter.

Many of the Lazio fans threatened the Lazio players at Formello so they play really lousy vs Inter so Inter can win, how convenient for Inter.

Shame on Lazio for being an acomplice of this travesty which will see Inter play in the most brazen and cheating way possible!
Congratulation for juve, and GO TO HELL Juventino2002!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Re: Re: Shame on Lazio for helping Inter in such a pathetic way!

Juan Veron said:
Congratulation for juve, and GO TO HELL Juventino2002!!!
Exactly..go **** yourself Juventino2002!!:mad:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
thank you lazio, you showed character and proved although having not a great season for your high standards, but showing that you are still one of the best in europe.

before last round, my top 3 teams were:
1. juve 99.999999999% my number 1 team
2. Real Madrid, the juve of spain
3. Barcelona

now it is:
1. juve
2.LAZIO
3. REal Madrid
4.barcelona

forza lazio!!

:D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Now lets discuss: Shame on Udinese for helping Juventus in such a patethic way!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
or...Shame on Inter for playing in such a pathehic way! :(

D

·
0 Posts
Blame Paborsky.

Juventus fans are truly sad individuals, making excuses, blaming and accusing everyone before a ball had even kicked off.

Juventus fans do not deserve to celebrate a Scudetto, because of the arrogance and incompetence.

Roma, Internazionale, AC Milan, Lazio (Please make Juve finish as low as possible next season)

D

·
0 Posts
AquilaBelga said:
skip the roma part mate..... they're even more pathetic than the juventini!
:D

Yeah, foock Roma, but still, I'd rather them win the Scudetto next season than Juve.

Obviously it would be different if I was a Lazio fan :eyepatch:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts