Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have in my opinion a very exciting player in our squad and that player is Ognjenovic. He was in my opinion one of Yugoslavia's best players in WC 98 but we are not using him and there's no indication that we will use him in the future with McMannaman and Geremi in the squad ( I know he played about 21 minuttes againt Alaves).

Should we sell him or should we afterall give him a chance?? I think we should keep him for at least a season more and give him a chance to prove that he's a Real player.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Absolutely NO, he is young and plays so well. If it is still not a time to let him be a starter, we can loan him out. Just don't sell him....

D

·
0 Posts
We're not gonna sell Ognjenovic. Probably loan him and Mallorca are interested in taking him on loan.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Players like Congo, Rodrigo, Cambiasso and Ognjenovic should be kept for at least another season so we can look at them. All are promising players who may be able to do something for Real M in the future.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
This is a good question. Perica Ognjenovic is 23 years old and that is young, but also not toooo young. At this time he could be a fist team regular in teams like Alaves. It's a difficult decision for him to stay, because he knows there's little chance of him becoming a starter. On the other hand if Geremi leaves (GOD NOOOooooooooo!!!!), he will be the second choice to Mcca on the right wing and in that case he really should stay. Otherwise loaning him out is the solution, but sooner or later, we're gonna have to decide anyway. Just saying we'll decide later, doesn't solve the problem.

As for Rodrigo Fabri, I think he will become a valuable player next year. He is really excellent in Valladolid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts