Xtratime Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Azul

Here is the news that he guy running to be the nex President of your club, BARCELONA FC, is promising to bring DANILO as The New player, so he can win the election. You know, he same thing that happened in 2003, when one promised Beckham the other promised Ronadinho. Now they are promising DANILO.... not that i think danilo will ever be anything close to either, but he can surely be a much better player than the clown DANIEL ALVES

Funny that you pose all knowledgeable but does not know the basics of your own club that you follow.

Please do not talk good of Danilo next season, in about 10 months time when you should be watching ( but not grasping) what he actually does on the pitch for barcelona fc.

Clueless

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/ultimas-noticias/2015/02/17/danilo-ex-santos-e-a-promessa-do-presidente-do-barca-para-se-reeleger.htm
As usual, you're late. I already posted the news about our management going in for Danilo in the summer a few days ago:
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=17471121&postcount=2532

And I already said a long time ago that I'd like to see Danilo as the replacement for Alves at the club. Don't know why you're putting words into my mouth and calling me clueless here.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
As usual, you're late. I already posted the news about our management going in for Danilo in the summer a few days ago:
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=17471121&postcount=2532

And I already said a long time ago that I'd like to see Danilo as the replacement for Alves at the club. Don't know why you're putting words into my mouth and calling me clueless here.
you are such a liar azul.

the amount of garbage that you posted on this thread against me and my team were unheard of.

Good thing is that every claim you did, I PROOVED YOU WRONG.:thmbup::finger:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
:howler:

What a load of baloney and you know it.

Real already have Carvajal and Barca cannot sign anyone next season. And aren't you the guy who said being the right back at Barca isn't anything impressive? Danilo isn't even as good as Alves was at the same age.
Please don't change the subject.
you LAUGHED at Danilo.... then you posted on the forum

you claimed as BALONEY :)

BALONEY are all your posts on this thread

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
you are such a liar azul.

the amount of garbage that you posted on this thread against me and my team were unheard of.

Good thing is that every claim you did, I PROOVED YOU WRONG.:thmbup::finger:
Garbage against you? What makes you think I have anything against your team? I already acknowledged that yours is great, but I just preferred Odi's for reasons I already stated.

And you didn't prove anything wrong because you actually didn't provide any sort of proof/evidence on any of the things I responded to for me to change my mind.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Please don't change the subject.
you LAUGHED at Danilo.... then you posted on the forum

you claimed as BALONEY :)

BALONEY are all your posts on this thread
That isn't me laughing at Danilo, it's me laughing at the ridiculous things you stated in your post there just in an attempt to win votes and not actually be rational.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Garbage against you? What makes you think I have anything against your team? I already acknowledged that yours is great, but I just preferred Odi's for reasons I already stated.

And you didn't prove anything wrong because you actually didn't provide any sort of proof/evidence on any of the things I responded to for me to change my mind.
just read the thread

your claims towards my team are all wrong.

you claim what i said of danilo were BALONEY.

you din' even know that real and barcelona were after him, as i initially told you. then you posted the link on the spanish forum.

i saw that news 2 weeks ago.. saw it again today.

inform yourself better before discussing with me!!:musik:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
just read the thread

your claims towards my team are all wrong.

you claim what i said of danilo were BALONEY.

you din' even know that real and barcelona were after him, as i initially told you. then you posted the link on the spanish forum.

i saw that news 2 weeks ago.. saw it again today.

inform yourself better before discussing with me!!:musik:
If they were all wrong, I'm sure more people would have pointed it out. No one did, but you who only showed how little knowledge he has on German football with your comments on Khedira and Boateng.

I already knew that Barca were after him, but I clearly stated that getting him in the summer isn't going to happen due to our transfer ban. The Barca interest in Danilo has been known for months though, it isn't anything new.

Not sure why you're so desperate to come out as the right one and keep pushing things you were clearly wrong about (Khedira being a DM, Moreno best young LB in the world, etc.). All you're doing is making yourself come across as a prick with your insults and misinformed opinions. Not going to bother with you or this game anymore really, just a waste of my time unless fF restructures the whole thing next year.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
If they were all wrong, I'm sure more people would have pointed it out. No one did, but you who only showed how little knowledge he has on German football with your comments on Khedira and Boateng.

I already knew that Barca were after him, but I clearly stated that getting him in the summer isn't going to happen due to our transfer ban. The Barca interest in Danilo has been known for months though, it isn't anything new.

Not sure why you're so desperate to come out as the right one and keep pushing things you were clearly wrong about (Khedira being a DM, Moreno best young LB in the world, etc.). All you're doing is making yourself come across as a prick with your insults and misinformed opinions. Not going to bother with you or this game anymore really, just a waste of my time unless fF restructures the whole thing next year.
Oh, so now after posting BALONEY to Danilo, you say you knew barca and real were after him

keep lying azul... that is all you have done in this thread. And the sad thing, is that your team is not even in the dispute.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
So much going on in this thread. Without quoting anyone exactly:

-Whether or not Neymar can play up top is one thing, whether or not he should, not to mention Tevez out wide, is entirely another. Der Kaiser touches on the issue here, but it's simply not playing to their strengths at present. Poor decision that once corrected leads to the debate of who starts up top. Still I will say the criticism of Neymar up top is over the top.

-The notion that Odiseo's team is more balanced is laughable enough, but that it has more quality "all around the park" is even more so. An amazing statement really. Ze's team is not only as balanced, despite having players out of position, but he's got as much quality.

-Moreno is absolutely not the most talented LB in the World.

-Ze, you posted about Lucas Silva a few months back, sure. Still not everyone laughed at you and the funniest thing about that is that you traded him.

-The difference between last season's Atletico having a "tight hip" defense and winning a double last season, where the league came from a wrongfully disallowed goal on the final match day, is that Atleti had a much better defensive set up in front of that CB pairing than Odi does in front of his. Huge difference.

-Khedira is not a DM. I already said that how long ago. Can he function there? Sure, but not to great effect.

Anyway, on to the match. Not very impressed by either lineup here and both teams could have done better in the last draft. While Ze didn't take Messi is beyond me. It was so simple too. Still he did well to get Varane after Boateng when Varane should have gone before Boateng. Boateng is in good form at the moment, but he's still Boateng and is possibly the most overrated CB in the World thanks to this thread. Amazing he was drafted considered how great Mertesacker apparently is, though now he's somehow been dropped. In fact Boateng could have easily gone undrafted this last round. It's also quite laughable that Odi's CB pairing is somehow considered to be so notably superior to Ze's. Not as laughable as the presence of Lahm who somehow makes a defense the best possible no matter who else is playing. All of that said I think the defenses are pretty even, but Ze should probably be playing Marquinhos over Kompany right now. He'd get beat up for it, but that shouldn't matter. Moving on to midfield the teams both lose some balance. Odiseo's midfield could get overrun pretty easily. Matic and Modric alone lacks in defense the players in front of them won't help out enough. He should have Rakitic in there, yet again, but instead opted for an attacker he doesn't need. Ze's midfield has some balance there, but Khedira shouldn't be a DM and he overrates Schweinsteiger (albeit a common mistake). Even if you chuck David Silva into midfield, Ze's midfield also lacks a stong defensive presence and like Odi's team they won't get much help from the players in front of them. In attack Odi has the better group for me, but just so and that's largely down to the presence of Tevez. Still I'm not convinced that they all play well together, as has been the case before the inclusion of Reus. I also find it interesting that Hazard gives Danilo problems when he didn't give van der Wiel, a guy not known for his defensive prowess, yesterday. Still I would argue that was down to poor tactics from his manager. While I don't see either attack bagging a lot of goals (Tevez and Ibra won't score), there'll still be some goals.

Odiseo 2* (Reus, Muller) - Ze 2 (Robben, Neymar)

Odiseo wins the penalty shout-out after extra time.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I don't understand.

So... Can I put Marco Reus as striker and doesn't problem?

Can I put Eden Hazard on the right or on the center and doesn't problem?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts