Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Most important game of the tournament and whom do they pick to referee?

Canadian Sonia Denoncourt. :proud:

(I just hope she doesn't screw up too badly).
-----------------------------
Update: She didn't.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 3 out of the 10 who voted in our poll picked Germany as a finalist, so I guess the 3-0 win over USA was a surprise.

I thought the teams were very evenly matched and if USA had scored first, it could well have gone the other way.

Looks as if rivals Canada and the USA may be headed for a climactic confrontation after all, in the consolation final!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
This was my first time watching women playing football(i prefer women playing with each other :D )

This was a great match!!:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
That was because you saw the only match of the tournament where they were playing at men's level. You just saw the best two teams.

I also prefer to see them playing with each other. Unfortunately, those Germans were not women. They were men with female hormones. They're horrible!:dazed: I don't want them to win it all (but they will).

Go Sweden!!!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Sorry LatinLover But your wrong here I dont think they even had the hormone treatment.:D
The US were beaten by a good side and though the score doesnt reflect it. this match could have gone either way right up to the 89th minuet.

In any event I think Canada will win the third place match as I dont think the US will be mentally ready for this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts